Forum

m0rehud and configs

Created 31st May 2009 @ 02:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 48 Next »

antyjc

2ne1

m0re, the “demo class limit” problem is, i think, that when you are on a server with class limits, unlike the others, demo doesn’t have a (0/2) shown by the side, and you can never see how many demo’s there are on a team, unlike others.

Atleast, that’s what i have.

M0re

ah yeah, i’ve fixed it but i’vent updated files :p

propably gonna do it later tonight then, ill leave a msg after i’ve done updating files.

fear887

entropy

m0re, the “demo class limit” problem is, i think, that when you are on a server with class limits, unlike the others, demo doesn’t have a (0/2) shown by the side, and you can never see how many demo’s there are on a team, unlike others.

Atleast, that’s what i have.

yes, i mean this :P

anyways for the time on arena map i’ve noticed that for some weird reason i’ve used the old files of ur hud after my format last week :P

thanks for the help ^^

Lemmi

sGs

Hi, the exec is working fine and stuff but I can’t see some boxes on the ground.
There are just shadows and the boxes are invisible, it’s annoying when you accidentally hit the top edge of a box with a sticky just cause you can’t see it.
And it kind of feels like I’m abusing the system and using a pseudowallhack cause I can see through the boxes.

For example in Arena Sawmill, the boxes in the main room are invisible. Is this an actual setting or has my TF2 just bugged out completely?

EDIT: lol wall of text.

ah yeah, i’ve fixed it but i’vent updated files :p

propably gonna do it later tonight then, ill leave a msg after i’ve done updating files.

Did it get updated yet? :)

Franc

FcN|

Hello,I was wondering if you could make a cfg so my tf2 looks like this

http://sial.org/blog/images/lode-runner-lvl23.gif

Wuff

cl_iamanidiot “1”

Wiiking

rofl

klu

-[MG]-
MG//