Forum

Good UK publics to practice on?

Created 19th May 2009 @ 19:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

-=Crazy=- 30 man server, alltalk on, stats allways someone wittering on about somthing, but you will hate the spies three regulars who have played them way to much lol.

85.236.101.18:27315

http://clancrazy.hlstatsx.com/ <= Hlstats page

Servers ussaly busy during week days from 6pm-11pm gmt

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

need more TF2DM servers with more than 1 map!

reggin

FoF

Yeah if you have a clantag when youre playing on the EURO EXTREME server, you get kicked and banned all the time. They dont like clanplayers.

oh thats right all of my implings have this superiority complex where they think they’re better than every “tourneyfag” out there BUT REJOICE i shall protect you when im on (always ;_;)

Chrustler

AMERICA

Yeah if you have a clantag when youre playing on the EURO EXTREME server, you get kicked and banned all the time. They dont like clanplayers.

oh thats right all of my implings have this superiority complex where they think they’re better than every “tourneyfag” out there BUT REJOICE i shall protect you when im on (always ;_;)

Indeed, as of today I am the owner of EE – so you need not worry about being kicked by bad admins!!!

Search publics with turbine. its an excellent map to practise different classes on! :) Also look to names on the server. Some servers attract higherskilled players than others :)

JimmyB

FNR!

EUROPEAN EXTREME

I got banned from there for being a “clanfag”

Personally I like Uberium and Doomys, but I usually hang around on some nocrit server if there’s one populated

lolwut? were you being ironic?

Me and my mates got kicked several times now on different days and the kickmessage always was “No clan players allowed” (or something like that).

Its just my own experience from that server.

flushy

P.O.P

i really wouldnt recommend saigns…. the amount of fucking hackers on there is incredible. UKMD servers are nearly always full and its pretty well monitored.

xtala

GoT server 1, if you can stand all the Dutch talking.

i really wouldnt recommend saigns…. the amount of fucking hackers on there is incredible. UKMD servers are nearly always full and its pretty well monitored.

Afaik they’re not hackers but the server-owners sell premium-accounts featuring higher run-speeds, beacon for spies, etc.

Worst tf2 servers out there.

JimmyB

FNR!

Afaik they’re not hackers but the server-owners sell premium-accounts featuring higher run-speeds, beacon for spies, etc.

Worst tf2 servers out there.

You can test those premium features 15 minutes per day. I always do that its funny for a short time.

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

-Lokalen servers
-Multiplay servers
-HH
-Lethal zone
-9men
-SAS

Ypsy

http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/team-fortress-2/53041-tf2-public-server-list-admin-list < this

fJack

k^m

-Lokalen servers
-Multiplay servers
-HH
-Lethal zone
-9men
-SAS

Lokalen used to be one of the highest quality pubs in terms of average player skill. Haven’t played on them for a while so can’t really comment, but they definitely kicked ass.

minimoose

Would you like to suggest some maps which aren’t completely unfair on scouts? We have found badlands middle point to be the fairest point for all classes, where-as granary just wouldn’t work since scouts would get dominated. Follower might work, but the middle is pretty much the same as badlands.

I was thinking gravelpit but I don’t know if it would work due to people trying to cap points all the time :/

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Would you like to suggest some maps which aren’t completely unfair on scouts? We have found badlands middle point to be the fairest point for all classes, where-as granary just wouldn’t work since scouts would get dominated. Follower might work, but the middle is pretty much the same as badlands.

I was thinking gravelpit but I don’t know if it would work due to people trying to cap points all the time :/

As I said before it shouldn’t be all about middle point, spread the spawns over the whole map and increase server slots to match.

IMO the point of DM is to improve for matches, if scouts are weak on middle point of Granary then surely playing DM on it againt heavy classes is a great way to improve no?
And even so, you can add a votemap instead of a fixed rotation (just make sure you cant vote the map you’re already on) so the most popular map will be picked.

As for capping, I’m pretty sure there is a way to make the cap time ridiculous, like ten minutes for a scout to cap a point, that will stop capping in DM. And if you need help making spawnpoints for other maps let me know I’ll lend a hand ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »