Forum

FPS config better than Chris'

Created 13th March 2015 @ 15:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Nadav

.o/

I have a horrible computer, I run at 800×600 with Chris’ config, my avarage fps is about 60 and often times 40-30. Does anyone know of a config better than Chris’ that doesnt make your game extremly disguisting? Thanks.

AB

have you tried dx8?

it’s gonna look disgusting but you should have the frames.

Last edited by AB,

doks

People say they get better performance with other configs… but if its that bad for you – nothing will help.

Nadav

.o/

Quoted from AB

have you tried dx8?

it’s gonna look disgusting but you should have the frames.

How do I do that?

schocky

ist doof

added you

AB

Quoted from Nadav

[…]

How do I do that?

-dxlevel 81 

in launch options

Last edited by AB,

doks

Quoted from schocky

added you

trying to clean up his image after the whole sandbagging fiasko :D

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from doks

[…]

how i said many times before (but gonna do it again FOR YOU :)):
i am playing with nice people (+German, funny) mid, because it’s our overall-skillevel. moreover, as u can see we aren’t winning anyway.

@topic:

chris maxframes
2639 frames 12.543 seconds 210.39 fps ( 4.75 ms/f) 9.917 fps variability

my cfg
2639 frames 11.097 seconds 237.82 fps ( 4.20 ms/f) 11.975 fps variability

x)

Last edited by schocky,

Quoted from schocky

@topic:

chris maxframes
2639 frames 12.543 seconds 210.39 fps ( 4.75 ms/f) 9.917 fps variability

my cfg

x)

Post it then?

R4ndom

Devon

Quoted from schocky

Oh Shit son, I only get 189.68 with my GTX770 + comanglia’s cfg.

Can you link this please?

rockie

none, stop using these useless cfgs, it’s just a bunch of commands being helpful in most of the cases, just put those in ur autoexec and you’re done

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from rockie

none, stop using these useless cfgs, it’s just a bunch of commands being helpful in most of the cases, just put those in ur autoexec and you’re done

what defines a cfg if not a bunch of helpful commands in an autoexec

rockie

chris’ cfg isnt a “bunch” of commands, it’s closer to a wall of text, of which 70 maybe more percent of those commands are useless (some don’t exist anymore, some others are just useless for what the cfg was meant for), remember in some cases, cfgs don’t help everyone.

Last edited by rockie,

Meeto

Quoted from doks

[…]

Can everyone like, shut the fuck up about Lemmings? FPO and Gamsjaga took maps from them, does that mean they’re sandbagging? Sick of hearing you children crying.

@Rock

What are you talking about? Why make the effort of putting them into your autoexec when there’s already an autoexec file available to download, all ready to go.

@TC, m0re’shud has been pretty good for me. Also, you can go into your TF2 launch options and type in -dxlevel 81, they should give you a pretty large decent in frames. Some people prefer the way it looks too.

rockie

what i’m saying is, those thing ppl download, called cfg, they’re pretty much useless, what helps you, sometimes, is just a small part of them, the rest of the commands are useless, some of them end up breaking your game, giving graphical glitches and whatnot.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »