Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS!

Created 18th September 2014 @ 02:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 27 Next »

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from screwb

I would like to make it clear that it was NOT a skill issue. He was warned about his attitude repetitively for months. We told him this would happen if he didn’t straighten himself out. Last night was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He RQ’d mid scrims.

We where not about to be rosterless our tied to him for the season because it was his roster so we made the only logical choice. He was supposed to be told after it was final however he was offline. The decision was unanimous. He dug his own hole now has to sleep in it.

what, i didn’t even play last night :D so that’s already another lie, but hey it’s cool, im not upset, it’s a season missed, not the end of the world, better spend time to study some more.

Talked to admins and it’s cleared, there’s no hard feelings anymore :D don’t worry about me, will just sub somewhere or take a little pause

Last edited by Tuto,

Menty

myx
Nein

d r a m a

screwb

The night b4 last you quit b4 we where done with scrims. Yesterday you had yourself marked as absent on the schedule so we did our trial.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

DONT LOCK THIS THREAD!!!

Bathory

This is so much fun.

walters

Its better to talk in etf2l forum than steam!

MEGAMIDDIE

!div

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

no hard feeling he says

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Kappa

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

PogChamp Kreygasm etc.

Popcorp

Quoted from moursi

PogChamp Kreygasm etc.

PJSalt BabyRage ?

torrit

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

!div

quite the !div you’ve got there, lad

Max

Fusion

This is straight up a team issue and everyone is being incredibly rude to a person who has already gotten over it. This is just beating a dead horse right now people, move along.

Also people should stop talking shit without knowing nothing about it.

screwb

\(^ω^\

Last edited by screwb,

duck

Quoted from Max

Also people should stop talking shit without knowing nothing about it.

without knowing nothing

so they know all!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 27 Next »