LAWL NICE DIVS!

Created 18th September 2014 @ 02:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 27 Next »

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from yak

[…]

If they’re folding I’d move MIPC into div1 automatically and add danger dogs to the playoffs.

And then move ducks/bubbels/cc into div2

EDIT: Fuck I forgot about russians, mould’s team and frenchies

Don’t get me wrong, I love verse and I still think scrab is the best scout in game (beside kermit), but I think Sikh Airshots should get the playoff spot, if this happens.

Quoted from wpminnows

also our scout leaving right before the season i can deal with but who fucked with steveyjj

You got svins – have you seen his logs/screenshots?

Last edited by kronis,

Bubschen!!!

AMG
CGAY&BB

The Drama is real, finally!

Tuto

8-)

cut cut cut, alot of whining and “mom it’s unfair” talk.. haha

Last edited by Tuto,

Quoted from kKaltUu

he hasn’t played spy in months, he’s sniper now

Once a spy main always a spy main :]

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Solid

[…]
Once a spy main always a spy main :]

backstabbed Kappa

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from hr

That’s what happens when you repeatedly try and get people to carry you in divs you don’t belong, I wasn’t even one of those people that was mad last season but man I can not respect that.

http://pastebin.com/KH9RDxZd

doubt this has anything to do with skill level

Last edited by Tuto,

kindred

myx
SDCK!

If enough of your team are willing to create a new team – and have enough players to continue without you – you’re probably doing something wrong.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from kindred

If enough of your team are willing to create a new team – and have enough players to continue without you – you’re probably doing something wrong.

Also there’s a mutiny rule that lets them take the place of the old team. Been around for a while.

jx53

Quoted from Tuto

This is a really sad decision that a team a guy dedicated his study time and real life time to create, trial and go demo reviews with for 1.5+ month, will do such a dick move when season is almost starting.

I am not mad at all, just really dissapointed, and the FACT that the admins took over my roster and put their new team to div 2, instead of letting me have the chance to collect a few other players to the division before season, is truly a sad move. If 5 people on your team don’t like how you run a team, they can go make their own team, and wait for a free spot they can jump into with their new roster – that would be fair. But kicking a player out of his own team without him knowing anything, and he’s left over to play nothing, is what i can’t understand.

I don’t even have hard feelings, gl to them, but now that i am left over with no roster in div 2, all this work i have done for the team is dead. Does this mean i can’t play this season? Possibly, which is unfair.

And to the admin who decided to do this without letting the leader of the roster know anything, not a smart move. Again not mad, but need explanation from that one admin. I would still have 4 players on the roster that can play, need 2 more to play the season, so the decision im not familiar with sorry.

this is just too good

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

Quoted from kindred

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

3.5 Switching line-ups or hijacking teams is not allowed

A team may not be replaced in a competition by a new team or lineup without admin permission. Teams can be qualified as ‘new’ if none or very few of the lineup at the start of the season or cup are still active and participating. We will look at teams breaking this rule and holds the right to remove them from the league. Any decisions made will be at the full discretion of the admin team and all circumstances will be taken into account. If your team is facing extreme lineup changes please contact an admin.

A new team with only you left is not the same team, the new roster has 5 of the original players so that is effectively the same team within the rules (50% or more of the original roster counts as the same team).

If you want to add 5 more players and signup again, we’re not stopping you. But it’s a new team entirely in our eyes which is why you don’t have a spot in the season anymore. I understand you’ll be disappointed, but it’s the logical decision.

I’m not saying it’s not a complete dick move and there are much better ways that they could have handled this, but you can’t blame admins for anything.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Permzilla

(50% or more of the original roster counts as the same team)

50% of 6 or 50% of whoever was on the team page?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from fraac

[…]

50% of 6 or 50% of whoever was on the team page?

50% of 6 if it’s possible (some teams won’t always have a ‘6’)

konr

Everyone’s an expert on the inner workings of everyone else’s team :D

screwb

I would like to make it clear that it was NOT a skill issue. He was warned about his attitude repetitively for months. We told him this would happen if he didn’t straighten himself out. Last night was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He RQ’d mid scrims.

We where not about to be rosterless our tied to him for the season because it was his roster so we made the only logical choice. He was supposed to be told after it was final however he was offline. The decision was unanimous. He dug his own hole now has to sleep in it.

Last edited by screwb,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 27 Next »