Forum

UGC Banned All Non-Stock Taunts

Created 9th September 2014 @ 04:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

hr

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

The FOV change situation isn’t comparable at all. It was allowed until the loading bypassed insecure mode and allowed for a possibility of cheating. After that we denied the use of it since the gameplay relied on a third party plugin that wasn’t enforceable in terms of even playing fields for all league matches.

As Bulow mentioned MOBA games: League of Legends and DoTA allow cosmetics, there is precedence in other games to allow cosmetics, as opposed to restricting it.

So again, how would it enforce professionalism in the TF2 competitive scene?

I was refering to the if both teams allow it then it’s ok server side plugin thing that happened, the point being that even if something is better (not that I think the fov plugin is better) there will always be someone who doesn’t think that way and will ruin the whole thing, I could make other and better examples but that’s besides the point.
It might be true that other esports allow cosmetics but that in itself is not an argument either, I can’t comment on what I think of mobas or whatever else because right now I only really watch TF2 and hearthstone (lol).
All I can say is what I see and appearance does promote professionalism, you turn up to a job you do it in a suit.

Jaakarhu

So people are mad coz they cant use new taunts in pregames.

That’s cute

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3