Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 23 Next »

ash

(Legend)
:D

Can we make a poll to ignore rock’s comments?

rockie

Quoted from ash

Can we make a poll to ignore rock’s comments?

yo legend, instead of writing bullshit, have you solved ur connection problems?

ash

(Legend)

no, I’ll have to deal with it till I move.

rockie

Quoted from ash

no, I’ll have to deal with it till I move.

ripperoni

shoras

Bring back 8 slots DM. Was fun while it lasted.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from shoras

Bring back 8 slots DM. Was fun while it lasted.

I will try to do 8 free slots + 2 reserved (10 in total) tonight and we will see. It might be better!

Edit: SM does not allow to make it like that. I am sorry, we will stick with the 10 again.

Last edited by LaMqTa,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello! I am proud to announce that we got it working! The TDM now, has 8 public slots(open for everyone) and 2 reserved slots which will be only for the donators/admins. Big shoutouts to F2 for creating the plugin. Love you bro <3

Edit:
Updated:
– cp_sunshine_rc7 to cp_sunshine_rc8
– cp_granary_pro_b9 to cp_granary_pro_b10
– koth_viaduct_pro_b7 to koth_product_rc8

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Kaneco

Quoted from LaMqTa

Hello! I am proud to announce that we got it working! The TDM now, has 8 public slots(open for everyone) and 2 reserved slots which will be only for the donators/admins. Big shoutouts to F2 for creating the plugin. Love you bro <3

best of both worlds, nice job!

Collaide

How about making the server FFA? (I’ve seen plugins in pubs handling this fairly well.)

Pros:
– You have to walk shorter distances to get to a fight
– If the teams are unbalanced you don’t feel like you play against 4 (or 5) players who shit on everyone 1 by 1. aka no focus fire.
– You get to shoot both red and blue people.

Cons:
– Messier?

Haven’t really thought about it too much. There’s probably more cons and possibly more pros as well. But I’m just throwing this out there as an idea.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Collaide

How about making the server FFA? (I’ve seen plugins in pubs handling this fairly well.)

Pros:
– You have to walk shorter distances to get to a fight
– If the teams are unbalanced you don’t feel like you play against 4 (or 5) players who shit on everyone 1 by 1. aka no focus fire.
– You get to shoot both red and blue people.

Cons:
– Messier?

Haven’t really thought about it too much. There’s probably more cons and possibly more pros as well. But I’m just throwing this out there as an idea.

Doesn’t sounds like a good idea to me… Also i cant find any SM plugins about that. Moreover, if we enable that it will mess up the stats pretty much i think..

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

How about turning off health packs? I feel like that fancy system you have for giving people health for kills (and assists even..?) is really good for keeping people on a decent health level so that they can always keep DM:ing. Yet a lot of people are more concerned about their KD/stats so they tend to run out of the mids to get health. It’s not too unsusual to see people fleeing into the lobbies in gullywash either. 

If you were to remove health packs people would stay in mids a whole lot more, your health regen system wouldn’t be neglected and we’d see a whole lot more fights which means more practice (which is the point of TDM unless I’ve completely misunderstood things).

Last edited by Silver Tosspot,

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Silver Tosspot

How about turning off health packs? I feel like that fancy system you have for giving people health for kills (and assists even..?) is really good for keeping people on a decent health level so that they can always keep DM:ing. Yet a lot of people are more concerned about their KD/stats so they tend to run out of the mids to get health. It’s not too unsusual to see people fleeing into the lobbies in gullywash either. 

If you were to remove health packs people would stay in mids a whole lot more, your health regen system wouldn’t be neglected and we’d see a whole lot more fights which means more practice (which is the point of TDM unless I’ve completely misunderstood things).

If you don’t want healthpacks, go to mge.

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Quoted from sorsa

[…]
If you don’t want healthpacks, go to mge.

If you don’t have arguments, don’t argue arguing :>

Collaide

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]

Doesn’t sounds like a good idea to me… Also i cant find any SM plugins about that. Moreover, if we enable that it will mess up the stats pretty much i think..

You’re probably right.

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Silver Tosspot

[…] 
If you don’t have arguments, don’t argue arguing :>

I don’t need to argue against such a pointless change. Health-packs are a part of dm, if you can’t handle it, move on to mge.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 23 Next »