Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 23 Next »

Simplicity

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Your download region has nothing to do with the location of the servers you are playing in.
On host you should put this: 195.154.172.83 .Also, if you have 125-150ping, the server will still kick you, because there is limit for the ping.

you cant change the ping prefrences? Like change it to 200?

AB

nobody wants to dm against people with 200 ping.

Last edited by AB,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Simplicity

[…]
you cant change the ping prefrences? Like change it to 200?

Quoted from AB

nobody wants to dm against people with 200 ping.

^ Sorry

LaMqTa

fenneks

Changed the class limits to
– 2x Scouts
– 2x Soldiers
– 1x Demoman

shoras

Quoted from LaMqTa

Changed the class limits to
– 2x Scouts
– 2x Soldiers
– 1x Demoman

What was wrong with 3x Soldiers limit?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from shoras

[…]
What was wrong with 3x Soldiers limit?

way too much spam. also this – http://strawpoll.me/4410832/r

shoras

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
way too much spam. also this – http://strawpoll.me/4410832/r

So it’s better to force people play Demo if there’re 2 Scouts and 2 Soldiers in the team already. It’s pretty hard to play Demo on DM unless you can hit every pipe.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from shoras

[…]
So it’s better to force people play Demo if there’re 2 Scouts and 2 Soldiers in the team already. It’s pretty hard to play Demo on DM unless you can hit every pipe.

Seems like yea. Check the previous pages of the topic and you will find the opinion of the majority of the players

Bona

PMW

This is defenitly better

shoras

Imo, Scouts cause much more trouble on DM than Soldiers and Soldier limit of 3 is fine, but I can’t change the majority’s opinion. Maybe give Demo more than 2 Stickies at least?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from shoras

Imo, Scouts cause much more trouble on DM than Soldiers and Soldier limit of 3 is fine, but I can’t change the majority’s opinion. Maybe give Demo more than 2 Stickies at least?

Playing against spamming demoman with stickies is really awful. So 2 stickies should be used for jumping only

Henghast

open
bobs

Your opinions are wrong.

AB

theres nothing wrong with practicing stickies in dm and 2 is too little for that. I don’t understand why people get annoyed with them, they’re a massive part of 6s and it’s unrealistic to practice against demos who can only pipe you to defend themselves. having 8 is probably too much though as some might start trapping themselves or common spawn spots. 4-6 is probably the ideal amount.

can you make a poll about what people think about stickies in dm? the options can be 0/2/4/.. curious to see what people think.

Last edited by AB,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Playing against spamming demoman with stickies is really awful. So 2 stickies should be used for jumping only

Yeah then players never learn how to properly deal with Demos. Might not be as fun to die to stickies but you soon learn what you can and can’t get away with.

ash

(Legend)
:D

I feel like a plugin that makes stickies disappear after x seconds on the ground would be helpful. Because, after all, practicing stickies is fine and needed, practicing sticky traps however would ruin DM.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 23 Next »