Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 23 Next »

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

DM has been so much better since snipers have been banned. Please keep it this way.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from baum

I know i’m going to get flamed for this but if there has to be a sniper
-remove SMG damge if you havent
-Headshot=Instakill (every headshot does 420 damge :D )
-no Bodyshots/No scopes
And maybe if that isn’t too complicated you could change the class limit every day. So that one day sniper is allowed and the next day he isnt –> everyones happy

I am not going to change the class limits every day lol. Fixing the stuff above isn’t hard.

scatmo

27/2

2x Soldier, 2x Scout 1x Demoman it’s the best config. If you want to play sniper go to cp_orange, permasnipe in 6v6 lobby or play highlander.

Hank

FAINT

^

only reason i constantly play on huhys dm server is because the sniper is banned.

Phrenic

Thank you

Phnx

Quoted from scatmo

2x Soldier, 2x Scout 1x Demoman it’s the best config. If you want to play sniper go to cp_orange, permasnipe in 6v6 lobby or play highlander.

as long as I won’t get banned for perma sniping in 6s lobbies I would do it.
but people now a days just report everything to admins so no fun allowed.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
as long as I won’t get banned for perma sniping in 6s lobbies I would do it.
but people now a days just report everything to admins so no fun allowed.

Yea, shit admins.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from LaMqTa

Looks like it’s really hard to make everybody happy. SO started a poll and it will be open for 1 week and then i will change the classlimits. The sniper will stay for now!

http://strawpoll.me/4410832 – EVERYBODY PLS

plz

Simplicity

Hey!  
Before i play b4 in your servers. before its 156now its constant 291.i Live in Uae Btw. no problems at internetbut hat happen on your servers :(

ash

(Legend)
:D

Maybe live in EU?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Simplicity

Hey!  
Before i play b4 in your servers. before its 156now its constant 291.i Live in Uae Btw. no problems at internetbut hat happen on your servers :(

I hardly understood what you’ve said… but do this: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNET#announcements/detail/225517692773989721 and send me the link. The server is located in France. So if you live anywhere outside EU you should have +120 ping.

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Simplicity

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
I hardly understood what you’ve said… but do this: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNET#announcements/detail/225517692773989721 and send me the link. The server is located in Netherlands. So if you live anywhere outside EU you should have +120 ping.

Im sorry for my bad english.
hmm before. My ping in your server was 125-152. Then it suddenly change to 245-291 constant. There Was no problem internet at all. i Tried to change my download region to france but still. :((

Simplicity

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
I hardly understood what you’ve said… but do this: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNET#announcements/detail/225517692773989721 and send me the link. The server is located in Netherlands. So if you live anywhere outside EU you should have +120 ping.

hmm i tried what you said but i says that “Unable to resolve information”

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Simplicity

[…]
Im sorry for my bad english.
hmm before. My ping in your server was 125-152. Then it suddenly change to 245-291 constant. There Was no problem internet at all. i Tried to change my download region to france but still. :((

Your download region has nothing to do with the location of the servers you are playing in.
On host you should put this: 195.154.172.83 .Also, if you have 125-150ping, the server will still kick you, because there is limit for the ping.

Last edited by LaMqTa,

AB

connections like that are really unpredictable. when I was there I used to get about 120ping to most euro servers but I haven’t been there for 8 months now so it might have changed.

just remembered this server didn’t exist back then, but the most I got to any euro servers was about 160.

Last edited by AB,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 23 Next »