Forum

Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 46 Next »

Popcorp

they might just nerf air stickies, because by logic Stickies are meant to be used as a traps, so Ground stickies = normal damage, Air stickies = less damage, because Air stickies are not traps.

Neidii

I’m glad it’s back to normal. While it does need a nerf, the one they implemented was way too harsh and not something that fits that class after so many years. Nerf him, but in a better way. 15% less damage, or reduced clip size. There are possibilities out there that most people would be ok with. There’s no need to completely fuck a class over like this.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Popcorp

they might just nerf air stickies, because by logic Stickies are meant to be used as a traps, so Ground stickies = normal damage, Air stickies = less damage, because Air stickies are not traps.

i just hope they arent complete retards, and nerf the base damage plus reduce the clip size to 6 or something.

konr

Quoted from Collaide

5 or 10% less damage from air detonations? Just a possible way to nerf.

If not NERF THE FUCKING PARACHUTE.

“With this parachute, stickies have damage ramp up. Full damage reached 2 seconds after firing.”
They do not have to nerf a vanilla mechanic so it will fit better with an unlock.

Imagine if the buff banners for solly filled up far too quickly and valve nerfs the rocket damage so it will take longer time to fill it up. Please get those dollar signs out of your eyes Gabe & Robin.

Neither Gabe nor Robin even work on TF2 or make these decisions lol

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Yes but they DO have dollar signs in the back of their retinae, that much is fact.

iQue

keso

I’m happy with the reversed nerf. I don’t mind a nerf in itself, I actually welcome it, but it was done in a weird way. When you start getting into the territory of damage varying in like 3 different ways over time and distance maybe you should start looking at what’s actually the issue with the weapon instead of these band-aid fixes.

Personally I’m quite partial to a rate of fire decrease or the suggested radius rampup.

PdH

so they are changing things,that are obviously worse and changing it back
what is this

Setlet

If there was a nerf, I would suggest having a smaller blast radius in air-stickies. Killing scouts by putting stickies under you should still be a thing.

Last edited by Setlet,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

So pleased to see this reversed, I personally hated the new changes though I could see the value of the nerf. Maybe they should reconsider, but make the damage like 20% less or something, I think that would be fair, though they would also need to nerf the Wrangler as well.

PdH

Quoted from Hildreth

make the damage like 20% less or something, I think that would be fair

in no way

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

splash radius ramp up pls

– you have to actually aim stickys
– midairspam doesnt do full damage unless its spot on
– u can still kill wranglered sentries etc

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from smziii

splash radius ramp up pls

– you have to actually aim stickys
– midairspam doesnt do full damage unless its spot on
– u can still kill wranglered sentries etc

Of all the options, this is the one that allows more room for skill, so it’s my favourite.

Neidii

Quoted from fraac

[…]

Of all the options, this is the one that allows more room for skill, so it’s my favourite.

Yes I agree, this one seems to be the best one tbh. It takes more skill to kill something with this change.

ekkelund

sirkkels

Just reduce the amount of ammo in a clip.

Last edited by ekkelund,

botman

Quoted from fraac

[…]

Seconded.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 46 Next »