Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 46 Next »

private_meta

STDs

And there goes the much needed change in meta… :/

Max

Fusion

Demo is going to get nerfed again tho. Just saying.

Quoted from Max

He already was. Crit hits no longer break your bottle. Outrageous!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from jakeowaty

Lower the damage on the fucking thing by 15% and I doubt you will find anyone complaining, kritz medics included.

Also, if you are bringing back demo the way he was before, do the same with heavy. The nerf was aimed to balance those two classes between each other, and now it’s a straight-up nerf to a heavy in a Heavy vs. Demo situation.

The heavy became OP because it was so hard to kill him, the nerf actually was a buff to the heavy. Instead of Valve balancing the two classes together they just made one more powerful.

I don’t think they will remove the heavy nerf though as not many people are complaining about it. But I think the nerf to the heavy wasn’t really needed that much.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Max

heres to a hope that they dont do anything retarded

jimb0t

-ƒ$-BLAH

Honestly if they’re going to nerf the demo again I just want a straight up nerf to damage or something. Adding some fucking random gimmick to the weapon that changes how it plays is stupid, save that shit for unlocks.

byte

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

The heavy became OP because it was so hard to kill him, the nerf actually was a buff to the heavy. Instead of Valve balancing the two classes together they just made one more powerful.

I don’t think they will remove the heavy nerf though as not many people are complaining about it. But I think the nerf to the heavy wasn’t really needed that much.

It’s a nerf if you’re going to play heavy like a offensive retard, but if used in the right scenario at the right time (talking about 6s only because highlander is a coordinated mess), e.g on the defensive, it’s definitely been buffed, the 1 second ramp up feature is nothing compared to the accuracy of the bullets after, it’s definitely been improved in terms of the spread of bullets.

The heavy was always meant to be a defensive class, it’s something they wanted to achieve with the demoman, but got it horribly wrong and broke it completely on defence and offence. They’ve found a nice balance for the heavy now with that ramp-up second, so that now it’s not a tank that can aim in an aggressive mode all the time, and be used what the heavy was always used for even before this update which was a defensive line.

Noticeable difference, glad that stickies are back.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Keerts

Quoted from jimb0t

Honestly if they’re going to nerf the demo again I just want a straight up nerf to damage or something. Adding some fucking random gimmick to the weapon that changes how it plays is stupid, save that shit for unlocks.

*throws medals in your direction, barely holding tears*

also thats how i feel right now http://youtu.be/yhbCmAq0tWI?t=2m50s

Linyos

[AM]
DTM

The demoman will OWN hard the heavy in HL now °_°

Collaide

5 or 10% less damage from air detonations? Just a possible way to nerf.

If not NERF THE FUCKING PARACHUTE.

“With this parachute, stickies have damage ramp up. Full damage reached 2 seconds after firing.”
They do not have to nerf a vanilla mechanic so it will fit better with an unlock.

Imagine if the buff banners for solly filled up far too quickly and valve nerfs the rocket damage so it will take longer time to fill it up. Please get those dollar signs out of your eyes Gabe & Robin.

trevor

http://24hoursofhappy.com

Last edited by trevor,

Sofa King

We will continue to evaluate the use of stickybomb air detonations and potential changes to that mechanic.

– In Valve we trust <3

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Quoted from Linyos

The demoman will OWN hard the heavy in HL now °_°

How I feel playing heavy in HL now

http://image.stock-images-men.com/em_w/03/85/09/688-03850977w.jpg

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

new mechanic: stickies can’t be detonated mid-air

I still think the demo needs to be nerfed massively. Instakills multiple people from safe distance with one button… And i would have loved the role of a Main Offclasser. ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 46 Next »