Forum

Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 46 Next »

4hp

Quoted from Beater

[…]

No. Because it’s a boring, skill-less class that stagnates the game and adds nothing but pain and boredom to “the meta”.

I would argue that Sniper, while skilful, stagnates the game just as much or even more than a heavy. Pretty much just him being alive slows down pushes.

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

you can still jump or spam a sniper and whwn you do push with uber hes not that much of a threat.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from 4hp

[…]

I would argue that Sniper, while skilful, stagnates the game just as much or even more than a heavy. Pretty much just him being alive slows down pushes.

it requires skill and effort for a sniper to slow down the game, unlike heavy.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

it requires skill and effort for a sniper to slow down the game, unlike heavy.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-05/30/7/enhanced/webdr05/anigif_enhanced-buzz-11135-1401448811-4.gif

konr

To be honest it was completely retarded to nerf the stickies in this way. We could get used to it of course but I don’t think it’ll be a better game because of it. It’s funny reading the opinions of some of these people that have never played above div 4 saying that people need to get good and used the 4 pipes they’re given to deal damage on a push. It’s almost as if they don’t know people can dodge pipes pretty easily and that 400ish potential damage from direct pipes really is not that much.

MCbanana

WM

Quoted from Beater

[…]

No. Because it’s a boring, skill-less class that stagnates the game and adds nothing but pain and boredom to “the meta”.

Wanna hear funny joke
Demoman takes skill
haha

xzr

sup div5

Phnx

demo is such a shitty class;_;

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

So now that tf2 died, what are people going to be playing? I need some suggestions, no idea what’s good these days since this game was all I cared about

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Scissors

So now that tf2 died, what are people going to be playing? I need some suggestions, no idea what’s good these days since this game was all I cared about

cs:go is alright if ur into comp fps, quake live is ok too

PdH

Quoted from Scissors

mobas like LoL and Dota, but only if you are korean

How was demoman even overpowered? If we look at 6s, yes, demo topped damage. But the pocket was often not that far behind. And the pocket doesnt share demos close range weakness (well, this goes for roamer too). And rockets are easier to land in medium range. Demo also lacked the reliability of soldiers hitscan. Aaaand he has less health. As for mobility, yes demo is faster, but soldier has the ability to make less damaging jumps. So basically what made demo balanced was his ability to do more damage than the soldier. And to be honest, without the demo to pressure the enemy pocket, 6s will turn in to a soldiers playing feild. There is no burst damage to counter the tank, so to speak. And to all of you talking about sticky spam being easy. If you main soldier, its about time that you realize your own hypocrazy. Scout main here btw, and i really loved the 6s meta. Nows its being broken down into a blubbering pile of shit.

Last edited by Tom Spillfat,

4hp

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

that is true, the sticky change is a bigger thing. but tbh pyro didnt really deserve that nerf in my opinion since its not that strong class in comp. one good thing about it is that now some pyros will take powerjack and are able to move faster into diffrent locations but yea, the stickynerfing was a shitt idea from valve, and so was the minigun nerf

Yeah when I first saw the axtinguisher nerf I was a bit annoyed in principle, because I didn’t think pyro needed any nerfs. But to be honest I barely use axtinguisher at all these days and the nerf makes sense in light of the demo and heavy nerfs, since it probably would become a little too easy for pyros to waltz in and axe them in the face. (of course you’re not going to survive attacking a spun up heavy from the front, but heavy is supposed to be pyro’s hard counter anyway.)

Last edited by 4hp,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Tom Spillfat

And to all of you talking about sticky spam being easy…

I always found it funny how people said it was easy, despite the fact that the majority of people are too shit to play the class properly and just get mad when they get killed by demos

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

I always found it funny how people said it was easy, despite the fact that the majority of people are too shit to play the class properly and just get mad when they get killed by demos

paging fragga

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 46 Next »