Forum

Highlander Season 6 Regular Season Stats

Created 7th May 2014 @ 12:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Gentleman Jon

I’ll leave this to stand as one man’s hubris in believing he could possibly cope with the horrors of payload and attack/defend log uploads. “There may be mistakes” may prove to be an understatement

Using the same auto log finding as the 6v6 logs so there may be mistakes, let me know. Logs must have been uploaded to logs.tf. Minimum play time 20 minutes. Anyone on less than an hour gets grey text. Prem division included.

http://tf2playerdatagetter.azurewebsites.net/alldivshl6.htm

Last edited by Gentleman Jon,

Linus

[d¿s]

looks like there is quite a lot of logs not included for our team.

Pistolvania

Yeah, must be quite a bit of logs missing, cause I managed to count more kills in 3 matches than these stats show in total.

Good work though. Needs a bit of fixing, but I really like the effort.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Linus

looks like there is quite a lot of logs not included for our team.

Thanks for telling me, just had a quick look through

Week 3 – no map names in the log entry on logs.tf so wasn’t picked up
Week 4 – not the same map name (i.e. Gravelpit instead of cp_gravelpit) so it wasn’t picked up
Week 6 – Sheduled for Apr 17th but none of the 4 logs for the team on that day were for the actual fixture. Result submitted May 4th so it wasn’t picked up.

It’s not designed to have manual additions but I’ll look at doing it here because it’s prem and it’s messing up other teams as well. Or I’ll fix it and run it again.

Last edited by Gentleman Jon,

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

i think the logs from the 2 first game my team had are missing. i added them to the comment section now.

Edit: Looks like it is missing some logs from our last games also

Also how does the autologfinder work?

Last edited by Toba,

Carlos Kaiser

http://puu.sh/8CD5y.png
Stats are a bit broken for people who have played more than one class.

droso

o/

Why does it say d***o instead of droso? wth?

Selek

Dr. med.

Jon, will you come to i52? I would like to buy you a beer or other beverage of your choice.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

would be nice if you could click on the name and see all the logs used or something like that. everyone could check if all their logs are included.

Clark

SDCK!

Great effort, but the stats are a bit broken for me. They only include one out of two games I played in =)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I posted all our logs on each matchpage to make this easier, just counted manually, and it only record under half my frags. Thanks for doing it, though

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

heavy skill class

tavi

A51

best demo of all div4 get on my level lel

Blooddrunk

Nein

You are awesome! Thanks!

Tuto

8-)

I don’t know if there’s errors in this or not, but inso, khazul, oodles, spirit played the whole season, while i played only 3 games, and we’re almost on the same kills? what

would be nice if “games played” counter would be added. Like they have in ugc stats

Last edited by Tuto,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »