Forum

Highlander Season 6 Regular Season Stats

Created 7th May 2014 @ 12:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

i aswell had 12 medic picks already in 2 maps (6 in upward and 6 viaduct)

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Tuto

I don’t know if there’s errors in this or not, but inso, khazul, oodles, spirit played the whole season, while i played only 3 games, and we’re almost on the same kills? what

would be nice if “games played” counter would be added. Like they have in ugc stats

“Classtime” section.

And Jon already said earlier in thread that it doesn’t pick up logs that don’t fit the format so it won’t record all stats.

So even though they played more games than you did, the bot couldn’t find the logs for all the games and only the same. They all have a similar time to you played.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Tuto

I don’t know if there’s errors in this or not, but inso, khazul, oodles, spirit played the whole season, while i played only 3 games, and we’re almost on the same kills? what

would be nice if “games played” counter would be added. Like they have in ugc stats

There’s all kinds of horrific problems. I’ll be releasing an improved version soon.

Max

Fusion

Considering I only played 2 officials, I did pretty Dandy.

Thanks Jon! :D

Gentleman Jon

OK, this’ll be under repair for an hour or so

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

I kept my own stats up through the season (didn’t know Jon was working on this(: )
So they should look something like this http://puu.sh/8CKPK.png

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Tseini

I kept my own stats up through the season (didn’t know Jon was working on this(: )
So they should look something like this http://puu.sh/8CKPK.png

Do you fap to this? Is it the only thing that makes you sleep well?

inso

itsallgood

really nice work jon would you mind adding in headshots or am i just asking too much now
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from MARS^

[…]

Do you fap to this? Is it the only thing that makes you sleep well?

Why you seem to be annoyed? I just like to see how i did in the season,and when Jon is fixing the stats he atleast has something to compare it to now (to see if fix worked)

cheers

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Good stuff there, nice work ;)

Spycy

TC.Express

lods of emone @ Medic/Demo destroyers in div2.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from inso

really nice work jon would you mind adding in headshots or am i just asking too much now
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)

inb4 insodinso at 400 hs. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9)

jakeowaty

Yeah, bit broken, with Admirable having twice as many minutes played as the rest of Meds.

#basedadmirable

Also we seem to be missing half of the logs for some reason.

Thanks for the work, Jon, tell me you got a community weapon please.

Last edited by jakeowaty,

Gentleman Jon

OK, things should be better now, although I’ve had to loosen up the allowable parameters to get the logs included so the risk of things like players showing up who shouldn’t be there is increased.

I think coverage in low divs is just very patchy by it’s nature.

Last edited by Gentleman Jon,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »