Forum

Esports earnings of TF2?

Created 7th April 2014 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Setlet

Who has earned the most money playing TF2? When combibing all of the Insomnia lans, Assembly lans, ETF2L seasons, ESEA seasons I guess somebody has won at least 5k. This should only involve the actual prize winnings divided by 6 (the player amount in a team) even if a player didn’t get the money.

I’m guessing F2.

Would be cool if somebody collected every tournament and LAN with at least 1k prizepool together so we could count them ourselves.

inb4 TF2 is esports huehuehueheue

Last edited by Setlet,

F2

Danmark

Slick

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

how is it esports if you make a couple of thousand euros in a timespan of 3 years and only if you win everything

also slick

Last edited by smziii,

Setlet

Quoted from F2

Slick

Quoted from smziii

also slick

Which lans did he won? I’ve seen him only as the Epsilon manager, never as a player.

Kaneco

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

[…]

Which lans did he won? I’ve seen him only as the Epsilon manager, never as a player.

I think they’re implying Slick got a big cut of each prizepool. Which I hope is in jest

AnimaL

does f2 get google alerts? :D

jakeowaty

Ask Welicious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4kcY9UQEw

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

I think they’re implying Slick got a big cut of each prizepool. Which I hope is in jest

Didn’t he take a cut or something from i46 that was so big that some of the players’ earnings didn’t even cover the expenses?

Setlet

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Well actually I got the idea from the site esportsearnings.com, which doesn’t give credit to any other but the players themselves. Hence the topic name. I don’t really care if TF2 is an esports so please don’t argue about it here.

Forsak3n

S

i’ve won a couple of mousepads but never got one.

Spike Himself

TC

I don’t know the guy but from what I’ve heard, Slick is the type of guy that would throw money in just so people go to LAN. I’m not saying this is actually what happened but he was immensely keen.

One story I heard is that he actually stopped his car while driving on the motorway to call up his lads at LAN to ask how the finals went, or something along those lines. Like, it couldn’t wait until he had arrived at his destination, he had to know at that very moment :D

Kaneco

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Didn’t he take a cut or something from i46 that was so big that some of the players’ earnings didn’t even cover the expenses?

I dont know man, all I heard was good things from the guy, obviously Im not more qualified to talk about him than people who dealt with him directly but I always got the idea he was a stand up guy and I think he actually covered all the expense costs upfront for the lans.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

i have earned 45€ for playing teams and fortresses two, am i a professional esporter yet?

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Setlet

Who has earned the most money playing TF2?

traders

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I’ve won 75Lth, which is about £18. Don’t hate me because i’m an Esports Superstar.

Last edited by Coleman,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »