Switch

soL.
T⑨

get 6 guys together and mix

Spriggan

Quoted from walters

[…]
u suck!

I don’t wanna play with idiots, who cares about hours time played.

walters

Quoted from Spriggan

[…]

Why are you calling them idiots?

Quoted from Spriggan

Any alternative?

Get good and stomp/carry

jx53

The level of the games isn’t too high… They should make mumble 100% required at least.

Thalash

wG
S-O

I like to play with demomen that walk to mid >:)

Spriggan

Quoted from walters

[…]
Why are you calling them idiots?

they kick me

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Spriggan

[…]

Nobody is forcing you to play

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I’ve been playing most of the morning and it’s not that bad. You do get the odd Demo walk to mid or medic who rolls out via stone bridge. But if you try and encourage them they might become members of the comp community.

walters

Quoted from Spriggan

[…]
they kick me

They are not idiots! They are geniuses!

kos

ft.
bobs

if you could put a minimum division requirement on lobbys it would be awesome. Players could create their own equivalent of pickup2 for every division. e.g. div3+ only. Might make it less approachable for new players tho as there would have to be “newbie” lobbys for them to even play.

jakeowaty

Quoted from kos

. e.g. div3+ only. Might make it less approachable for new players tho as there would have to be “newbie” lobbys for them to even play.

And you believe that most of T2C users even know, what div3+ means?

motorama

Quoted from kos

if you could put a minimum division requirement on lobbys it would be awesome. Players could create their own equivalent of pickup2 for every division. e.g. div3+ only. Might make it less approachable for new players tho as there would have to be “newbie” lobbys for them to even play.

a much simpler solution would be to restrict certain classes (eg . medic , demo , pocket?) and leave other classes with no restrictions :) But that is ofc up to the lobby leader to decide what classes he wants to restrict.

Last edited by motorama,

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »