Created 6th September 2013 @ 01:08

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

alba

duplo

Quoted from AnimaL

seems like highlander is full of babies

when d1 players offclass in d3 for 6’s nobody whines

ive even seen old prem ppl playing in d6 to chill :D

I wouldn’t say its full of babies, it was a cup for new players obviously people get upset when established players play on alt accounts. Would be the same if it was a div 3 6v6 cup ment for div 3 teams and a mix of alt account div1/prem players would offclass

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from AnimaL

True I guess, but it’s a bit different here as these cups are held for a specific audience (skill wise). That, and some players offclassing in a lower div isn’t the same as a whole team creating alt accounts with the sole purpose of trolling.

Quoted from botman

it’s just our manner of speech (as we “troll” each other all the time), so it wasn’t supposed to be a hardcore troll like you probably imagined, but more like offclassing and playing casually for fun, it’s not like we hate new players and want to drive them away — in fact we love actual comp

but it’s an ok assumption that we were going to massacre new teams if you found out who we were — given what you were able to see, that’s fair — but it’s not what I had in mind

What an… embarrassing explanation.

You could also offclass on your usual accounts, but you were fully aware that you wouldn’t get accepted into the cup – for a reason.

Nice answer by PandaJoey, it’s sad how some members of a respected community don’t understand the consequences their action can bring.

AnimaL

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

True I guess, but it’s a bit different here as these cups are held for a specific audience (skill wise). That, and some players offclassing in a lower div isn’t the same as a whole team creating alt accounts with the sole purpose of trolling.

ah that does make sense then.. i wasn’t aware its a newbie only cup, knowing that it does seem like they deserve the bashing

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from AnimaL

ah that does make sense then.. i wasn’t aware its a newbie only cup, knowing that it does seem like they deserve the bashing

It wasn’t a newbie only cup but there were 3 brackets and they requested the lowest one which was div 6/new teams only.

Arcticcu

it’s a good cup, hopefully you’ll ban them from ever participating again with any account :P

Last edited by Arcticcu,

irfx

EPA

Lol, why would you go under fake nicks for the tournament where you can be caught instead of just make a div 6 request in the hl steam group? Did not know that pr0 div 3 people are that stupid.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

SO SCRUBS TRIED TROLLING SCRUBS?

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

I don’t know guys and girls
We are so low I don’t think we would’ve beaten div 6.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Rob!

[…]

Game sense

Not sure if fraac will understand your reply. 9 players per team might be too confusing for him.

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

@b0tz and the rest.

This is basically the point. And if you wanted to sandbag in a cup, don’t be a pussy and use your main accounts and be honest that you want to dishearten newer players from this game. :)

The same thing happened in NA a while back, a team of decent players played on alts and purposely scrimmed new teams “for fun/ relaxed games/ le 3pic tr0llz”.

Implying we did that

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from quell

[…]

Not sure if fraac will understand your reply. 9 players per team might be too confusing for him.

Certainly the version of gamesense involved in highlander doesn’t interest me.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from AnimaL

seems like highlander is full of babies

its not really nice when d1 players offclass in div3 and then are complete bellends

Tuto

8-)

10/10 for entertainment

Now move along, it’s weekend, quit the internet and go outside for once

evokje

WiK?

Gets wrekt in theire own division makes alt accounts to feel like they dont suck massive dick. BEST PLAN

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »