ESEA in Europe

Created 13th August 2013 @ 00:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 22 Next »

kindred

myx
SDCK!

lft open pls

AnimaL

hahah this is hilarious move considering how bad ESA failed at their pay 2 play tournaments in eu

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

This is starting a month from now? I should probably get really rusty and make teams for everyone except me.

Quoted from Droidster

[…]
Aye, this looks good. and fraac needs a league to play in because he fraaced up

lol

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from IPZIE

I support this idea so much! I would like to help if anything is needed! OHGMAWD maybe we can safe EU tf2

Limp.

EPA

“Too bad they propably won’t run it as vanilla and it will be shit and random as fuck and winner wilbe random unlocabusers and not the best team”

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Oupa

More pc’s to mine bitcoins?

wpminnows

[PG]

yesssss

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

why is everyone so hyped?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

cos ESEA is a good, well established league and its awesome that they have moved to EU :)

edit: when registering for season 15 it doesn’t let me select EU tf2, only NA.

Last edited by Enef,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

It’s run by psychopaths like lpkane, and much about them is far inferior to etfl2, but they’re capable of attracting the big teams who can attract the little teams.

Link!

.:ne:.

i thought only invite had to pay entry fees?

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Link!

entry fees perhaps yes but everyone still has to pay for premium

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Link!

Open and Intermediate need premium for the duration of the season ($6.95 per month) and have to pay a league fee ($8 per player for open, $12 per player for IM). Invite does not need Premium (or get free Premium?!) but have to pay a league fee of $50 each.
Source: My memory and http://comp.tf/wiki/ESEA

Last edited by CanFo,

demsii

EPA

Is this the same league where you have to pay for your premium account and if you don’t you can’t play for your team, no matter if it’s open or invite or whatever?

You know, the league with the broken client and that if you’re having problems with it you can’t connect to the server where your official is played? And you can even get banned if you’re just having issues with the client?

Because you know, paying for a (now free) game just so you can play in a league sounds like a swell idea (though it would be a good test for your mmo’s to see what they actually cover for you huh, lolz). And installing additional bullshit software (one that hasn’t exactly been held in high regard considering the issues it had + the bitcoin stuff) just to play in this paid league, well.. boy am I pumped for this.

Didn’t we already have a league like that (sort of) called ESL and didn’t it kinda fail in the long run?

Just making sure we’re talking about the same league here and wondering why people would be so hyped about it, especially considering ESL and assuming ESEA still uses their client, well… just don’t think it’ll work in the long run. [/rant]

edit: Sneaky reply there CanFo with the fees! Totally ruined my post! ;p Guess I was a bit slow with my reply ;p

Last edited by demsii,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 22 Next »