Forum

The Australia/New Zealand i49 LAN Fundraiser!

Created 23rd May 2013 @ 17:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

The generosity and general awesomeness of the worldwide tf2 community continues to amaze.

Over 3 grand on day 1!

Wow. Best of luck and i49 gonna be Ae-may-zing.

Rinta

Big respect for putting so much effort into this donation drive, starting with detailed goal breakdown and all the other information in the description and ending with ALL members of the team actually being ready to spend time to achieve the goal (I mean all the hours of mentoring you are ready to provide to donators).

You’re the credit to worldwide TF2 community!

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Monkeh

The generosity and general awesomeness of the worldwide tf2 community continues to amaze.

Over 3 grand on day 1!

Wow. Best of luck and i49 gonna be Ae-may-zing.

too bad you’re not going.

Sorry :(

atmo

Quoted from beach

[…]

yeah man don’t be sarcastic in public

priorax

Still hoping that after leaving iM, they take up the name -A-STRAYA for this LAN, either way, can’t wait to be up at weird hours watching this

Monkeh

Quoted from beach

[…]

Dagger through the heart!!

:(

Maniac

Wow over $3000 in just a day? Thats crazy!

Looks like i’ll be seeing you there :D

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Dagger through the heart!!

:(

Sorry monkeh, <333 you :D

Also – they're not iM anymore?

huhystah

yeh, they left

Ordinator

tuhi

now thats how you do fundraiser, take notes americans
would love to see au vs eu grand-final!

Last edited by Ordinator,

Yuki

Quoted from beach

[…]

Sorry monkeh, <333 you :D

Also – they're not iM anymore?

That’s a grey area right now. There are ‘talks’ still happening, but even I’m not too sure what’s happening with that.

TBC, but if we don’t receive any word/support from iM, we will not be representing them at i49 onwards.

aporia

It’s been a little over 48 hours and we’ve already hit our 5k goal! The generosity that the global tf2 community has shown has been truly overwhelming, and on behalf of everybody in the team I’d like to extend a very humble thank you to everyone who has donated so far, supported us on the forums, or wished us the best of luck in this endeavour.

With 38 days to go on the fundraiser we can shift the focus to reaching our stretch goals, so expect some exciting developments in the near future!

I’ve also tweaked some of the perk capacities to account for community interest so far – we don’t want anyone to miss out on something they are interested in purely because we underestimated the popularity of certain perks.

i49 here we come :]

p.s. I’m getting worried that I’ll have to find something positive to say about snakewater

Henghast

open
bobs

It has lots of grass, that’s nice right?

Monkeh

It has a kitchen and we all know how much we love kitchens here on etf2l, I mean, KITCHENS!!!

Or should that be Kitch Hens?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwmmPw5_hlCeYXsWIRgMNL9Q_dQujCii54Ac9Nk54EdPiVNcXH

(no, I have no idea what makes that particular hen kitch, just go with me on this please…thank you.)

Last edited by Monkeh,

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Very glad to see this happen, also amazing to see how much of your own money you’re putting into it rather than just relying on other people, i49 keeps getting better :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »