Forum

The Australia/New Zealand i49 LAN Fundraiser!

Created 23rd May 2013 @ 17:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

aporia

Help a team from Australia and New Zealand attend i49 in the UK!

It’s finally here! The stage has been prepared in Telford, UK for the biggest intercontinental Team Fortress 2 event with the attendance of the best teams from North America and Europe already confirmed. With your help we’re hoping to broaden the scope of this international competition at i49, and facilitate the first contest of strength between the three biggest scenes, with the inclusion of a team from the Australian/New Zealand Team Fortress 2 community.

In return for any kind donations we’ve prepared a range of perks and community stretch goals which can be viewed in detail here.

The initial support from both ozfortress and the global community has been extraordinarily humbling, and if we are successful in reaching our goal we’re hoping to represent the community to the best of our ability on the biggest stage ever prepared for Team Fortress 2.

edit: oops formatting

Last edited by aporia,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

finally a fundraiser with explicit detail of costs, perks for donating, player infos etc

gl with fundraiser and hope to see you @lan

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

So nice to see a team actually contribute a decent amount of money to their own fundraiser. Good luck!

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Australians over Americans anyday

kalhó

MM
Nave

2.5k in less than a day. This lan gonna be awesome to see

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I won’t tell you how to spend your moneys, but if any team is deserve of your dosh its the Ozzies! They are a good bunch of lads with good organisation behind them and they are actually going to fly 24 hours just to play tf2 for you to watch. Forget about the Euro kids asking for money!

beach

[DA]
[DA]

http://www.vanillatf2.org/2013/05/crikey-mate/

Get hyped!

Setlet

why do aussie teams need 5k, but american teams need 10k?

huhystah

Quoted from Setlet

why do aussie teams need 5k, but american teams need 10k?

Because they will be using a lot of their own money.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

like every “normal” person that goes to a lan …

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I am really impressed by the perks they are giving out. Really motivated someone to donate. Might donate to their cause too. Good luck on the goal, lads! :)

aporia

Thanks for the support :) Wasn’t sure which forum to post this in so I just dropped it in here! So far we’re half way to our goal and we haven’t even finished day one yet – which is both fantastic and very overwhelming! Stay tuned for some interesting developments we have planned.

Spike Himself

TC

Good luck lads!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Yeah their perks are putting everyone else to shame!

Making hours upon hours of work for themselves :D

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Because they will be using a lot of their own money.

Total cost: approximately $11,000
still the cost is around the same, what the fuck america

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »