Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 27th April 2013 @ 22:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Hell, even Spin had access to the provisional divisions for a while, although he was no member of the staff anymore!

:DD

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
I don’t know who you asked but if it was admins, the leaks have provided false information once again :(
Hell, even Spin had access to the provisional divisions for a while, although he was no member of the staff anymore!

I plead not guilty.

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from MightyMe

[…]

Provisional divs from s13

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
I don’t know who you asked but if it was admins, the leaks have provided false information once again :(

Yes it was an etf2l admin which i contacted at #etf2l at the time

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

God dammit spin they found you out! rip in peace

rockie

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]Are you implying that me and iZon are bad? >:(

no, u both strong as f*ck

Last edited by rockie,

IPZIE

SUAVE

how are conversations you had with huhy 2 seasons ago even remotely related to whats going on here mightyme?

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/16000/squirrel-moose-16449.jpg

arc

iSlam

http://imgur.com/CQOg6PT

i am hilAAAAAAARIOUS

Setlet

Quoted from arc

i am hilAAAAAAARIOUS

arc, the master of killstealing

Godof

Quoted from arc

i am hilAAAAAAARIOUS

fake logs— BINGO CARD ALMOST FULL GUYS

Setsul

Quoted from IPZIE

how are conversations you had with huhy 2 seasons ago even remotely related to whats going on here mightyme?

Don’t worry, he already proved that baud couldn’t be cheating, because it would’ve been too obvious, now he will show us how the evil admin circlejerk kept LMS out of prem for so long. I wonder when he will complain about this match

IPZIE

SUAVE

Besides all the shits and giggles, pretending that SonnyBlack is the oddball in ETF2L or some kind of the phantom of opera, isolating himself from the rest of th ETF2L staff in his dark chambers whenever its time to make 6vs6´s divisions once again is outrageous. That forsak3n after basiclly idling in his admin position and showing up whenever a russian team should have been seeded better or worse, has the urge to libel someone with personal bias and “anti russian seedings” is mind-boggling. I´m obviously a friend of SonnyBlack and you can say that I am biased here but i am grateful that we actually have a guy with insights into the top – lower division of ETF2L that is making our divisions than some guy ( no offence please ) from div4 or highlander. The Headadministration of ETF2L has never been better and we finally have some fruitful improvements across-the-board. Now please just play some games show that you are worthy the premiership spot and we can move along.
tldr haters love ads

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

steiner

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from IPZIE

Besides all the shits and giggles, pretending that SonnyBlack is the oddball in ETF2L or some kind of the phantom of opera, isolating himself from the rest of th ETF2L staff in his dark chambers whenever its time to make 6vs6´s divisions once again is outrageous. That forsak3n after basiclly idling in his admin position and showing up whenever a russian team should have been seeded better or worse, has the urge to libel someone with personal bias and “anti russian seedings” is mind-boggling. I´m obviously a friend of SonnyBlack and you can say that I am biased here but i am grateful that we actually have a guy with insights into the top – lower division of ETF2L that is making our divisions than some guy ( no offence please ) from div4 or highlander. The Headadministration of ETF2L has never been better and we finally have some fruitful improvements across-the-board. Now please just play some games show that you are worthy the premiership spot and we can move along.
tldr haters love ads

;xoxoxo

guapdaddy4000

tB TJ

we requested to be placed in div 6 because we are far from ready for div 5 (anyone that pcw’d us can tell you that) yet with no screenshots we got placed in div 5.
yes I’m complaining about beeing placed a div too high

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »