TC Reditio d3?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

they asked for it

Spike Himself

TC

They requested d3 because they are idiots.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

An essay on Reditio in div2

The issues involving Reditio in div2 has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. Underestimate Reditio in div2 at your peril. Given that its influence pervades our society, there are just not enough blues songs written about Reditio in div2. It still has the power to shock those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, who just don’t like that sort of thing. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Reditio in div2.

Social Factors
While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When Lance Bandaner said ‘twelve times I’ve traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints’ [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. Much has been said about the influence of the media on Reditio in div2. Observers claim it raises the question ‘why?’
When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges – Reditio in div2 is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. If society has a favourite child, it is Reditio in div2.

Economic Factors
Derived from ‘oikonomikos,’ which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with Reditio in div2. We will primarily be focusing on the Custard-Not-Mustard model using the median instead of the mean, where possible.

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of Reditio in div2, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank interest will continue to follow Reditio in div2 for the foreseeable future. Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors
No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing Reditio in div2 and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing Reditio in div2ism and post-Reditio in div2ism.
To quote award winning journalist Xaviera Rock ‘People in glass houses shouldn’t through parties.’ [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with Reditio in div2. If Reditio in div2 be the food of politics, play on.
I hope, for our sake that Reditio in div2 will endure.

Conclusion
What can we conclude? Well, Reditio in div2 has played a large part in the development of man in the 20th Century and its influence remains strong. It fills a hole, invades where necessary, though Reditio in div2 brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Reditio in div2.
Let’s finish with a thought from star Wyclef Malkovitch: ‘I wouldn’t be where I am today without Reditio in div2.’ [3]

[1] Lance Bandaner – Adventurous Spirit – 1993 See-Saw Publishing
[2] Rock – Roll It Up – 1977 – F. Lower Publishing
[3] Go mad for Reditio in div2 – Issue 132 – Kendeal Books

Last edited by Miek,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

vinland safe prem spot??

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Spike Himself

They requested d3 because they are idiots.

Their carry left

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

vinland safe prem spot??

correct well done

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]Their carry left

Nope, Drackk is still there, and they have a demoman that speaks now.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Nope, Drackk is still there, and they have a demoman that speaks now.

OUCH!!!

cube

haha reverto div1 by getting third place last season :D

trick17 maybe div1 with kamari

thought they would change the system … sonny whats up

im glad i left tf2 ^^

LET THE SCREENSHOT WAR BEGIN

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

http://etf2l.org/teams/17212/ – should be div5 with those scouts if Rex is on demo and they don’t all hate each other and leave within a week.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from cube

haha reverto div1 by getting third place last season :D

trick17 maybe div1 with kamari

thought they would change the system … sonny whats up

im glad i left tf2 ^^

LET THE SCREENSHOT WAR BEGIN

glad you left as well
edit: get murked

Last edited by Starkie,