Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 27th April 2013 @ 22:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »

frixx

LG

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

we have changed half our roster, and therefore are not entitled to our previous division position. And thus we are treated as a new team with screenshots.

and so is vinland??

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from frixx

[…]

and so is vinland??

Yes but does vinland really have a better basis of getting the safe premspot over LMS, who have official results of them beating two teams that are in prem, and has also been top 3 div 1 the last few seasons, and also won it back in season 11. LMS has a much greater basis of getting the free prem spot over any of the “4 playoff teams”

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Askior

Dafuq Koeitje’s team is doing in D3.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

???

frixx

LG

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

Yes but does vinland really have a better basis of getting the safe premspot over LMS, who have official results of them beating two teams that are in prem, and has also been top 3 div 1 the last few seasons, and also won it back in season 11. LMS has a much greater basis of getting the free prem spot over any of the “4 playoff teams”

not on me to judge. But anyway, no matter how divs look, lets have fun this season :)

Sketch

MM

WTF happened to solars roster?

wpminnows

[PG]

sweet, somehow the planets have aligned and i’m in div1 again

better keep working on dodging that vent on the badlands rollout

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

How does admins decide on the provisional divisions? Is it a team effort or is it just one of the head admins making decision? It would make sense to atleast have a “crew” of people decide.

KLar

okie

haha people are so mad about divs

atomic-

Quoted from toogyboogy

How does admins decide on the provisional divisions? Is it a team effort or is it just one of the head admins making decision? It would make sense to atleast have a “crew” of people decide.

admins? more like Sonny black

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Sketch

No single person on their team is gonna play more than one official; they have 7 seperate lineups.

konr

Quoted from frixx

thing is, e-thug is bitching about vinland going prem altho permzilla said they sent good screens. So by his logic they don’t deserve div1 aswell.

Please make some sense :|Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

konr playing off for div 1

trololol

I knew it was only a matter of time

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from konr

I knew it was only a matter of time

Glad to be of service :)

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Refresh, refresh, try to argue with someone, heart not in it, refresh…

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Sketch

We’re just a mix group, but for pcws and officials.

Josh

ez
LEGO

FREEBAUD

Keep openplugin banned, get good at your normal fov now shitters.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »