Forum

TF.TV i49 Fundraiser

Created 18th March 2013 @ 08:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

For all of you that don’t read teamfortress.tv:
http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6260-tftv-i49-fundraiser

Enigma

Last year with Sal’s generous personal contribution and a community-raised $16,000, we sent two North American teams to Telford, UK to face the Europeans on the greatest stage TF2 has to offer: i46.

This time around we’re looking to send one North American team back for a rematch at i49. The ESEA S13 LAN winners will be the preferred recipients of the funding.

We’ll (TFTV) be running a fundraiser through http://www.indiegogo.com/ starting April 1 through May 30 in an effort to raise the roughly 10,000 USD required to get a team of six from NA to the UK. Plane tickets comprise the bulk of the cost, so if anyone has any connections/suggestions to lessen the expense, please speak up!

Full details will be released when donations open (April 1), but we’ll be happy to answer/listen to any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc. here.

Last edited by CUBE,

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Yes! fantastic news!

hm

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Glads to hear. Best fiver i ever spent was last year so Mix^ could destroy us in 9 mins on Gran ^_^ . Be good to have another US team there again.

Last edited by Coleman,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Why no open now? Why wait over 2 weeks when people could be donating as we type? Is there some kind of time limit on that site or something?

Quoted from Monkeh

Why no open now? Why wait over 2 weeks when people could be donating as we type? Is there some kind of time limit on that site or something?

need time to take the money out of my mattress

Quoted from Monkeh

I believe its cause of ESEA LAN donations which are currently taking place. I imagine in 2 weeks ESEA is finished and thats why they want to delay.

accless

cp_

ffffffantastic

Black_Bob

[DA]

Epic news :D

If the fund raising gos well will they consider a second team?

Quoted from Black_Bob

Epic news :D

If the fund raising gos well will they consider a second team?

Enigma

the extra money raised will go to fund improved coverage of the event and any excess after that will go into the i49 prize pot

SHIN

let the yanks sell their 300$ unusuals first before throwing money at them

Last edited by SHIN,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Yanks down!

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from SHIN

let the yanks sell their 300$ unusuals first before throwing money at them

MisterPixels

Quoted from SHIN