Forum

Invisible players.

Created 27th February 2013 @ 21:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Bonus

Happened a lot of times with enemies to me aswell. It’s pretty retarded to not know where is a roaming soldier. You can’t even see him, even if he is in front of you.

Ch3Vy

FjK

In every game and I’ve also had invisible enemies, which is ABIT troublesome aswell. Please fix it :)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

When you cant see the enemies do you see their floating weapons or just nothing at all?
If you can see nothing then recording a demo should fix it

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

I also hate invisible players. They always end up behind me and stab me in the back. And they speak French.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129336166
Only team members turn invisible, problem occurs after you switch to medic pov while being dead, after you respawn someone will turn invisible.

It all started after they’ve added vaccinator to the game.

Same thing with invisible medigun beam, brokne since then – yup, still broken in medic pov. Annoying as hell.

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

problem occurs after you switch to medic pov while being dead

not sure how accurate this is – i play med and have the issue too, seemingly at random

Yes, I am experiencing the same issue. It always happens when I spec people, no matter what class or team they are. When I spawn the bug is still there, and will disappear only if me or the invisible person spawn again.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

not sure how accurate this is – i play med and have the issue too, seemingly at random

Well I might be wrong, but most of the time if someone disappears it’s when I switch to medic pov. Might not be the case and maybe just ‘being dead’ is enough.

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

AnAkkk

I don’t think you’ll ever get a bug solved through Steam Support. Good luck though.

Spike Himself

TC

Just as a side-note; a similar thread is active atm on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/19du3j/petition_valve_to_fix_invisible_players/

dodgydogman

Panda

The only way to help is to wear as many items as possible :D

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Very annoying bug but can be fixed with ‘record fix; stop’. Which is double annoying if you’re already recording a demo (prec)

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Doesn’t really annoy me that much, like at least it’s only Your teammates turning invisible.
But obviously. Though it would be nice if Valve got their shit straight at actually started fixing bugs in the game, instead of adding useless cosmetics..

Last edited by Kvux,

Le meme arrows

Quoted from Kvux

Doesn’t really annoy me that much, like at least it’s only Your teammates turning invisible.
But obviously. Though it would be nice if Valve got their shit straight at actually started fixing bugs in the game, instead of adding useless cosmetics..

Thanks to cosmetics you can see the invisible players. So they are actually useful.

Un amour de Swann

Quoted from Fester

I get it pretty much every game, takes the piss tbh :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »