Forum

high div players helping out lower div players

Created 6th February 2013 @ 13:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

I play with my friends, the people I’ve played with for years mostly, I don’t really consider their skill only the total skill of the mix we have when searching for a game.

IPZIE

SUAVE

I just said stop the qq cause it comes arround like one of those whiney threads were people are asking why prem players arent helping out lower division players much more and i find it quite hilarious reading your reply + talking about my social skills. Either way,this is happening every night and day all arround you and if you want you are invited

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from IPZIE

I just said stop the qq cause it comes arround like one of those whiney threads

It appears you misunderstood, then :)

As for the topic itself, if I understood correctly (which proves challenging), there was a french cup a week ago where new players received a high-div mentor etc etc. Our scout LiGz captain’d his team to victory at the cost of us not having our carry to play with!

Last edited by Spike Himself,

IPZIE

SUAVE

my bad then, either way we do this alot so add me for some mixes, pref late night doubles!

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Thanks for offer and I apologise for my bitchy comment, your reply sounded a bit aggressive in my head when all i was doing was applauding the Portuguese community and asking about others doing the same.

Retaliation is cool. Ahem. Double mixes are all well and good but this was 3 guys from the same div 6 team playing which seemed like a more formal mentoring kinda set up. I could be very wrong. Probably just a lol mix for lols lol.

Anyway, I am most happy and encouraged by the fact this kind of thing goes on all the time. Well played and jolly good show to all of you.

C

cp_

I personally have played a lot with Stark, awesome fella. Lately I have been playing with Si^ such a nice guy aswell. TF2 defiently have one of the best communities and mad probs to prems for not getting ignorant and arrogant. :)

Last edited by C,

ilike2spin

RLM

You are mistaken, Stark is a bellend.

vani

Bully

There is plenty of things going on, don’t worry.

Monkeh

Quoted from Mike

I play with bad people all the time (sideshow) just not nervous energy

You…you…multi gaming community-ist you.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from ilike2spin

You are mistaken, Stark is a bellend.

Fuxx

REMOVE

The Portuguese TF2 community is very united and in my opinion the 100 mumble slot that Kaneco mentioned really helps a lot. There is a channel for every single PT team, which is highly convenient. People gather there and do mixes very frequently, sometimes getting enough people for a double highlander mix. It’s a great place to hang out and there are people who let others use their war servers to do whatever they want.

Best community eu

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Haunter’s pr0n server is the best server to grace the TF2 scene. You take that back right now.

Many beautiful things have happened on that server.

Cuttlefish

6v6

I never play with good players because I’m not good enough

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Cuttlefish

I never play with good players because I’m not good enough

And that is exactly what this thread is about; because you’re wrong!

Playing with better players is what makes you better!

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Spike Himself

Playing with better players is what makes you better!

I feel like this sentence needs a disclaimer.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »