Forum

high div players helping out lower div players

Created 6th February 2013 @ 13:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Last night we played a div 4 pcw against some Portuguese gentlemen. Their team consisted of 3 prem players and 3 div 6 players.

I think that is most awesome and was wondering why more of the higher skilled amongst you don’t get involved with some lower skilled teams and help them out a bit more often. A good time was had by all, despite the awful server that is haunters pr0n server, and I bet those div 6 guys learned shitloads. The Portuguese tf2 community is obviously a nice place to be involved with.

So massive props to haunter, kalho and killer4fun. See y’all again sometime.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Monkeh

despite the awful server that is haunters pr0n server

Haunter’s pr0n server is the best server to grace the TF2 scene. You take that back right now.

IPZIE

SUAVE

The german part of cc is exactly doing what you are talking about above.
And i know for a fact that tons of others are playing with lower teams from time to time so stop the qq.

Monkeh

Not sure where I was crying there ipz, what choo on about boy? Oh wait you’re the guy who got kicked from the admin team for being a massive asshole. Keep working on them social skills fella.

Good to hear it’s happening all over though. I haven’t seen it very often myself so it’s nice to be corrected on this one.

AnimaL

Im not sure where you have gotten the impression that high div players dont play with lower div players.. Sure, not everyone does that, but there is at least few of em in every country that would mix with baddies, even in countries like mine that has 10 player community.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i play with noobs all the time

Drem

fgt

Quoted from AnimaL

Im not sure where you have gotten the impression that high div players dont play with lower div players.. Sure, not everyone does that, but there is at least few of em in every country that would mix with baddies, even in countries like mine that has 10 player community.

I am 1 of the 10-15 people still playing tf2 in my country :(.

Trane

Quoted from numlocked

i play with noobs all the time

Epsilon doesn’t count.

Kaneco

We doublemix a lot with haunter, kalho, kiler and the likes, it’s usually a lot of fun, unless Haunter’s yelling at you :D

What makes it so easy is that we have a relatively small but very close community and also a community mumble with 100 slots with private rooms for virtually every portuguese team, so if you want to doublemix we just need to jump around rooms and ask people.

Monkeh

Quoted from AnimaL

Im not sure where you have gotten the impression that high div players dont play with lower div players.

In my many hundreds, if not thousands, of pcw’s down the years, all div 6/5/4 and a few months of 3, I’ve seen it twice. Byte playing with a team a while ago and last night.

As I said, glad Im wrong.
Quoted from ilike2spin

Haunter’s pr0n server is the best server to grace the TF2 scene. You take that back right now.

I love opinions. Opinions rock.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Link!

we don’t even have prem players

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I’m in a d6 team but that’s where I belong anyway.

ilike2spin

RLM

I’ve played with you before Monkeh, doesn’t that count?

Monkeh

Quoted from ilike2spin

I’ve played with you before Monkeh, doesn’t that count?

Well yeah, spose, but that wasn’t you and my team, that was more a double mix type thing really. Also you were far from prem at the time :p <3

Quoted from Link!

we don't even have prem players

Maybe not, but you got prem beers and that's loads better.

Mike

TEZC

I play with bad people all the time (sideshow) just not nervous energy

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »