Forum

Crack Clan take over TF2Lobby

Created 6th December 2012 @ 18:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

huhystah

Quoted from Shep_Cro

Can we get one dmix going where we replicate the way Americans play in terms of maps, unlocks and so on?

Tried that yesterday :D Ipz and Darn had fun with gunboats

Trath

Quoted from evokje

[…]
Atleast the fat boys get to play
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don’t pass to them, are they really playing?
OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Played a few test lobbies earlier, was fun.

Would it be better to make them private lobbies and get people on mumble as well?

Although then it’s just becoming another double mix circlejerk :D

Gladdy

Make private lobbies and then put the link+password in the pixelpickup channel? Then that has a purpose again, only now with your own servers and a working ‘bot’.

kaidus

WiK?

Maybe just stop kidding ourselves and just start playing all games with them. The time has come.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Trath

[…]

I don’t pass to them, are they really playing?
OHHHHHHHHHHHH

every team needs a goal keeper

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from huhystah

[…]

Tried that yesterday :D Ipz and Darn had fun with gunboats

damn right son

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from kaidus

Maybe just stop kidding ourselves and just start playing all games with them. The time has come.

rytis

PrettyGay

playing soldier with gunboats makes tf2 a FUN experience

envy

Quoted from kaidus

Fun fact: you always had the unbeatable card called “let’s ask prem”, but back when to unlocks were given a chance to be discussed, prem preferred to remain quite silent.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from rytis

playing soldier with gunboats makes tf2 a FUN experience

nope.

Quoted from envy

[…]
Fun fact: you always had the unbeatable card called “let’s ask prem”, but back when to unlocks were given a chance to be discussed, prem preferred to remain quite silent.

They did discuss them, but after like 50/60 unlock threads a season how can you blame them

envy

Quoted from Chaplain

They did discuss them, but after like 50/60 unlock threads a season how can you blame them

I meant the Idea Box, where every single “argument” was beaten with “ur div5 shiitter, u cant undestand”.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Is TF2Lobby down at the moment?
Just hangs for me :E

Trath

Quoted from Admirable

Is TF2Lobby down at the moment?
Just hangs for me :E

yes it is, and has been for quite a while. If you organize a db mix please say so here TY

Last edited by Trath,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »