Forum

Crack Clan take over TF2Lobby

Created 6th December 2012 @ 18:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Quoted from envy

[…]
I meant the Idea Box, where every single “argument” was beaten with “ur div5 shiitter, u cant undestand”.

Is that a wrong argument? surely the best players should decide what unlocks and rules we play?

Crafz

Quoted from Shep_Cro

Can we get one dmix going where we replicate the way Americans play in terms of maps, unlocks and so on?

We have the Maps, whitelists and members > Unusual 6vs6 TF2 Maps

Although we go with the Australian whitelist by default:

Allowed Unlocks:
Boston Basher
Gunboats
Escape Plan
Pain Train
Cloak and Dagger
The Crusader’s Crossbow
The Overdose
The Blutsauger
Kritzkrieg
Übersaw
The Amputator

After 24 Maps I did not see anyone leaving because of those.

Last edited by Crafz,

minimoose

Pretty fun with crazy soldier jumps and escape plan, will be interesting playing pocket :D

envy

Quoted from Chaplain

Is that a wrong argument? surely the best players should decide what unlocks and rules we play?

Jeez, thanks for reminding me why I’ve lost all hope in TF2 community.

choiie

keso

Did you play quay, by any chance?

Pennyfarming

Bad idea imo.

Shit maps are shit for a reason imo, better to keep it to badlands and granary really.

Only balanced maps in this fuck fest of a game :>

Last edited by Pennyfarming,

LimeBowler

Quoted from Chaplain

All the reasons given by the ‘best players’ in the Idea Box about any new weapons being allowed into the game went something along the lines of “Useless weapon, no one would ever use it”.

Too many players have become comfortable with the vanilla loadouts they’ve and lost all imagination in thinking of new ways to play the game.

Last edited by LimeBowler,

huhystah

Quoted from Pennyfarming

Bad idea imo.

Shit maps are shit for a reason imo, better to keep it to badlands and granary really.

Only balanced maps in this fuck fest of a game :>

what

Quoted from LimeBowler

[…]
All the reasons given by the ‘best players’ in the Idea Box about any new weapons being allowed into the game went something along the lines of “Useless weapon, no one would ever use it”.

Too many players have become comfortable with the vanilla loadouts they’ve and lost all imagination in thinking of new ways to play the game.

That would be nice except, as shown by this thread and general consensus, the majority of prem players want gunboats, escape plan and Boston basher.

envy

Quoted from Chaplain

That would be nice except, as shown by this thread and general consensus, the majority of prem players want gunboats, escape plan and Boston basher.

Check this out.
http://forums.etf2l.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20
http://forums.etf2l.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33
I’ve been giving arguments mostly for these unlocks, and what I’ve got: div2 stars telling me, div5 player, that I don’t understand shit and prem stars don’t want them. Nobody from prem participated there, afaik. But now, “as shown by this thread and general consensus, the majority of prem players want gunboats, escape plan and Boston basher”. Arguments doesn’t matter, if prem wants this or that. What a joke.
Stay tuned and enjoy your stay on one of the most hypocrite gaming communities.

Last edited by envy,

IPZIE

SUAVE

There was actually a survey beeing made by Admirable at that time – asking all the current prem teams about unlocks/ rulechanges with mostly positive feedback for unlocks.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

So are we going to have a vote on unlocks before the next season?
Are the Div1/prem players votes going to count more?
All these same old arguments and more, available for you over the coming few weeks, right here on etf2l.org.

Stay tuned!

AnimaL

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
what

hes trolling, just ignore him…

anyway i find it fucking funny that ppl who were FOR unlocks now are butthurt about prem players finally changing their minds and wanting unlocks

Monkeh

Made a quick survey: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=9jrvgdb8ged3312167708

Doesn’t matter, nor will it be in any way valuable, but go click a box anyway.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Monkeh

Made a quick survey: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=9jrvgdb8ged3312167708

Doesn’t matter, nor will it be in any way valuable, but go click a box anyway.

I would like the 6th Cup unlocks, which you could have as an option if you added pain train to the third one.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »