Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 43 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

http://anongallery.org/img/5/7/hey-guys-look-how-retarded-i-am-jokes-on-them.jpg

dodgydogman

Panda

Pennyfarming, jeez, at least post pandas after the posts or something, at least then they will have some meaning.

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]
Well im not gona be like you sheeple! I am going to express my own opinion wether its right or wrong im going to stay true to myself :>

I cant believe you just used the word sheeple. Sure you have the right to your opinion. Just like people have the right to tell you your opinion is wrong..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB044NHBY18 #YOLO2012OBAMAUKNOWIT

Last edited by dodgydogman,

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

I honestly dont see whats wrong with my posts

People just dont like my opinions because they dont fit in with the majority of the communitys opinions

Well im not gona be like you sheeple! I am going to express my own opinion wether its right or wrong im going to stay true to myself :>

i will state now, whats wrong with you’re posts.
you state all this logic about tf2 and positioning for other classes and how many deaths would be classed as being useful when in fairness you haven’t done anything useful you’re self when it comes to actually playing the game or other classes.You mong mge 24/7 like its a big achievement to beat someone in a higher div, yet you still struggle with div4 games, also go on about (DM) and game sense and you still haven’t achieved anything above div4 nor have any experience above that level to give people advice about what they should be doing.
STOP GIVING ADVICE when you struggle with the game you’re self.
You post some of the dumbest threads and responses this communities ever seen and I’m actually surprised you haven’t been banned from posting.
And arguing the fact of deaths to someone like shintaz is also the most unintelligent thing I’ve actually seen you post.

Cheers, h1.

/thread and fucking ban the cunt from posting.

Last edited by h1,

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from baerbel

fuck rengar

fuck meta
also, irelia is still op. Dont tell anyone, cus I love playing her!

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]
I am going to express my own opinion wether its right or wrong im going to stay true to myself

You sound like a strong, independent black woman! Good for you lass!

Last edited by Orchid,

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from h1

[…]

you state all this logic about tf2 and positioning for other classes and how many deaths would be classed as being useful when in fairness you haven’t done anything useful you’re self when it comes to actually playing the game or other classes.You mong mge 24/7 like its a big achievement to beat someone in a higher div, yet you still struggle with div4 games, also go on about (DM) and game sense and you still haven’t achieved anything above div4 nor have any experience above that level to give people advice about what they should be doing.
You post some of the dumbest threads and responses this communities ever seen and I’m actually surprised you haven’t been banned from posting.
And arguing the fact of deaths to someone like shintaz is also the most unintelligent thing I’ve actually seen you post.

Cheers, h1.

I don’t know who is sadder you or him

Pennyfarming

Quoted from h1

[…]

Cheers, h1.

“yet you still struggle with div4 games” no u

Have you ever even seen me play?

How would you know if I strugle, to be fair I dont even know who you are but I have no idea why you have such a problem with me :>

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Link!

[…]

I don’t know who is sadder you or him

touché

caned

MEAT
LEGO

lol

Drackk

best
sniper

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Calling bullshit. Demo me.

There is no way that they would back out of last into spawn, with what should be equal ubers, and not try and block the point, especially on frieght, where it is so easy to hold last, and stop the other team coming in at all.

trains

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

I 110% disagree with what you’re saying, Pennyfarming, but I adore the way you handle these comments, whether you’re a troll or not.

p.s: I like to think of myself as the smartest TF2 player there is.

Last edited by Retsh0ck,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Retsh0ck confirmed smartest man in TF2… at least I’ve never heard him admit he was wrong?!
Infallible like some sort Jew Pope!

hawku

AYO

Pissed cus I have to play on a macbook pro 15inch.

Pissed cus Cor has bigger arms than me.

hawku

AYO

Pissed cus double post.

Last edited by hawku,

Speedfreak

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

to be fair I dont even know who you are but I have no idea why you have such a problem with me :>

After all your posts in all thoose threads, you DON’T understand why he has a problem with you? Jesus, it’s like you’re more retarded than me. Also: replied cuz i had nothing to do, if you reply to this i will most likely not see it. Xoxo

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Speedfreak

[…]

After all your posts in all thoose threads, you DON’T understand why he has a problem with you? Jesus, it’s like you’re more retarded than me. Also: replied cuz i had nothing to do, if you reply to this i will most likely not see it. Xoxo

“if you reply to this i will most likely not see it. Xoxo”

Wow thats pretty rude, didnt your mother ever teach you some manners?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 43 Next »