Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 43 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Didn’t cube in Epsilon, have like 1 frag in a game of freight?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Hildreth

People who send me panda videos or pictures I have seen 10,000 times.

You ain’t seen this one i bet: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ID34lX_4m5I

almightybob

.ps

Quoted from Link!

i can’t believe people still respond to this guy’s posts

Monkeh

Quoted from CrashSite

Calling bullshit. Demo me.

There is no way that they would back out of last into spawn, with what should be equal ubers, and not try and block the point, especially on frieght, where it is so easy to hold last, and stop the other team coming in at all.

This was a while back playing div5 and if i remember correctly we exchanged ubers on last and we spammed their shines away as our scouts jumped on.

Don’t still have demo sorry, one of us was gonna make a ‘fragless clip of the week’ but we never got round to it.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Pennyfarming

Quoted from WOODY[

does this mean if i play pocket instead of roamer i will be a better player because i will die less? teach me more! you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sorry I wasnt being very clear

I know roamers tend to get more deaths and its very unfair to judge them by their K/D, its better to look at the roamers damage and picks.

Like id say around 18 deaths at the most is a good number for a roamer but i know it can vary and you can have more and still be useful, but generally most classes like the pocket demo and scouts cant have 25 deaths and still be useful.

Last edited by Pennyfarming,

Flex

My god Penny why do you keep posting like you know everything when you aren’t even near the skill of a prem player? Not a single other person in the world claims to know so much about tf2 as you do yet you play in division 4 and go bananas over winning over some prem guy in MGE once.

Fuck logic I guess.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Flex

My god Penny why do you keep posting like you know everything when you aren’t even near the skill of a prem player? Not a single other person in the world claims to know so much about tf2 as you do yet you play in division 4 and go bananas over winning over some prem guy in MGE once.

Fuck logic I guess.

Thats pretty rude

When did I ever claim that I know everything anyway?

I was just expresing my opinion and engaging in the conversation whats wrong with that?

Quoted from Pennyfarming

Except it is, name me a player whos goten to a div higher than div 4 with bad dm skills, in fact name me a good player who has bad dm skills full stop.

MYSELF AND THE MAJORITY OF OLD DECERTO
MINUS ROB AND DALETH
THANKS TALK TO U L8R BRO!

also dunc LOL
does bad medicing count as bad dm
because movement is part of dm
and duncs movement was fucking HORRIBLE LOL
hi dunc i miss you

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

MYSELF AND THE MAJORITY OF OLD DECERTO
MINUS ROB AND DALETH
THANKS TALK TO U L8R BRO!

also dunc LOL
does bad medicing count as bad dm
because movement is part of dm
and duncs movement was fucking HORRIBLE LOL
hi dunc i miss you

How do you have bad DM? (60%LG when we played quake together)

Srsly I get the feeling alot of people are just saying they have bad DM at this point just to fit in :>

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

How do you have bad DM? (60%LG when we played quake together)

Srsly I get the feeling alot of people are just saying they have bad DM at this point just to fit in :>

good DM in comparison to div4 shitters, bad DM in comparison to other people on their level of playing.

Last edited by ash,

Pennyfarming

Quoted from ash

[…]

good DM in comparison to div4 shitters, bad DM in comparison to other people on their level of playing.

Theres no need to be so vile and angry :>

Fake

Quoted from Link!

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Fake

[…]

I honestly dont see whats wrong with my posts

People just dont like my opinions because they dont fit in with the majority of the communitys opinions

Well im not gona be like you sheeple! I am going to express my own opinion wether its right or wrong im going to stay true to myself :>

Monkeh

Quoted from Pennyfarming

Theres no need to be so vile and angry :>

This is the vent your anger thread… I did ask for it not to get personal but it seems some people’s desperate desire for attention brings out the worst in people I guess.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Link!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 43 Next »