Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 43 Next »

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Except it is, name me a player whos goten to a div higher than div 4 with bad dm skills, in fact name me a good player who has bad dm skills full stop.

Players who have goten higher than div 4 due to being someones friend or they have just played in that div since season 1 dont count :>

Got your best example right here.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]

ME

No

Also no u ure a monkey turd hehehe

Pennyfarming

Wow all these people saying they are good with bad DM are liars srsly, apart from smzi and freshmeat you are all pretty terrible.

Also srsly smzi how is your DM bad? you always brag about how good your DM is ive got quotes of you saying its good lol

Pennyfarming

Just to prove that you are all liars and actually pretty terrible I decided to do some log searches for the people saying they are good.

Freshmeat

Kills: 490 Assists: 206 Deaths: 501

More deaths than kills yeah real good player
——————————————

H1

Kills: 1039 Assists: 317 Deaths: 839

Not too bad actually considering how terrible you are im impressed srsly man
——————————————

Pynklùùùnningen

Kills: 647 Assists: 341 Deaths: 760

Wow awful
——————————————

Koeitje

Kills: 2147 Assists: 816 Deaths: 1506

If your DM is bad then you are the one person how is good and has bad DM in this thread congrats :>
——————————————

Smzi

Kills: 2687 Assists: 1297 Deaths: 2035

Not too bad but I know your DM is actually pretty strong.
——————————————

Ghostface

Kills: 1036 Assists: 316 Deaths: 922

Not that great

Anyway inb4 butthurt mad players who are getting carried in their teams say “HURRRR DUURRRRR KILLS OR DEATHS DONT MATTER IN THIS GAME” well unless you are backcaping every single mid and control point the team with the most kills wil usualy win because a dead team cant protect a control point :> but whatever this game is full of crybabies who cant face facts.

Pennyfarming

Im not trying to be mean or upset people I just dont like the attitude you guys have, so sorry if anyone gets mad or upset at those last 2 posts :>

rarecandy

holy quadruple post batman

WOODY[

since when did a good kdr mean you have good dm? or am i missing something?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from WOODY[

You’re missing that it was posted by Pennyfarming

Speedfreak

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

You’re missing that it was posted by Pennyfarming

Lol’d

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

I’m pretty sure i got caught for speeding last night by a policeman with one of those speed guns, but the car in front was going faster :((

Pennyfarming

Quoted from WOODY[

A good KDR doesnt always mean you have a good DM, I agree with that because if you have bad gamesense and always overextend you are going to get a ton of deaths.

But a good KDR does show that you are not getting killed all the time and you are still cleaning up kills, and yeah KDR is a flawed stat to judge classes like solly and demo where total damage is more important.

I really just posted those stats to show that the people who say they are good are barely managing to break even which shows they are probably getting killed alot in the games they play and putting their teams at a disadvantage.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I would like to mention at this juncture one interesting true factoid.

We won a round on freight once without a single frag being made. Unbelievable I know, but it happened.

I don’t think anyone can argue DM isn’t important in tf2 but you can overcome a good DM’er with some good positioning and a little co-ordination.

It explains why we have DM beasts playing div 4 5 6 and those guys beating some div 1 2 guy on mge or DM server and thinking dey da bomb and high level players are bad. Put the two in a match and see who top scores or frags…

Link!

i can’t believe people still respond to this guy’s posts

Last edited by Link!,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Monkeh

I would like to mention at this juncture one interesting true factoid.

We won a round on freight once without a single frag being made. Unbelievable I know, but it happened.

I don’t think anyone can argue DM isn’t important in tf2 but you can overcome a good DM’er with some good positioning and a little co-ordination.

It explains why we have DM beasts playing div 4 5 6 and those guys beating some div 1 2 guy on mge or DM server and thinking dey da bomb and high level players are bad. Put the two in a match and see who top scores or frags…

Calling bullshit. Demo me.

There is no way that they would back out of last into spawn, with what should be equal ubers, and not try and block the point, especially on frieght, where it is so easy to hold last, and stop the other team coming in at all.

WOODY[

does this mean if i play pocket instead of roamer i will be a better player because i will die less? teach me more! you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 43 Next »