To the Lethal Zone admins

Created 18th September 2012 @ 19:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Ghostface

I still think Pennyfarming is the alt account of a bored admin, therefore gaining ban immunity or something.

Alternatively, gubbins/nightbox

What rule is he breaking then?

alfa

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

What rule is he breaking then?

http://etf2l.org/rules/forum/

Sections F.1, F.2 and F.6

Pennyfarming

Quoted from alfa

[…]

http://etf2l.org/rules/forum/

Sections F.1, F.2 and F.6

F.1
“Do not flame, insult or swear at other members. Excessive swearing and bigoted/ethnic slurs are never acceptable, regardless of context. If you see someone breaking a rule, please refrain from doing the same and deteriorating the situation. Let forum moderators deal with offenders.”

I dont feel like i have really been going out of my way to insult people, just heated debates every now and again with people who flame and insult me (nice double standards) :)))

F.2
“Do not post any inappropriate or referral links anywhere on the site. This includes shock sites and phishing/spyware/virus sites.”

I really fail to see how the two links i have posted so far (my TF2 frag video and a TF2 based interview) were “inappropriate or shock sites”

F.6
“Do not bring up conflicts (e.g. team arguments, or disagreements with the admins) on the forum. Such threads will be deleted.”

None of my posts have been created with the intention to bring up conflict, if you check carefully my thread starting posts were neutral or harmless while the conflict seems to be started by the community here.

:>

lolage

TSPAG

I fail to see why people are jumping on the hate on penny bandwagon.

alfa

I understand that I have mental problems so I’m not even going to point out all of the above.

It all makes sense now, I must be able to put so much effort and time into being such a shit bag due to my condition. I think everyone should just stop replying to me so my problems don’t aggravate. Let me be happy in div6 and with my MGE, if you don’t reply to me I can’t harm you and will just become incredibly pissed because I can’t attract attention.

:)

Last edited by Netsky,

Pennyfarming

“F.1
Do not flame, insult or swear at other members. Excessive swearing and bigoted/ethnic slurs are never acceptable, regardless of context. If you see someone breaking a rule, please refrain from doing the same and deteriorating the situation. Let forum moderators deal with offenders.”

“time into being such a shit bag due to your condition”

“It must really suck for you to know that you are autistic and not be able to do anything about it.”

“I understand that you have mental problems”

Good job breaking rule F.1 there I hope an admin deals with you swiftly, either way no u I will not rise to your bait and start an argument.

rude

Last edited by Pennyfarming,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

oh the irony

Krame

Aero

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

oh the irony

u div6

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Ghostface

I still think Pennyfarming is the alt account of a bored admin, therefore gaining ban immunity or something.

Alternatively, gubbins/nightbox

I’ve got 28 airtight alibis

Ghostface

spire

Oh well done guys instead of taking care of the garbage-thread starter just tell us to ignore him. Can you guys be any more useless? What’s the point in admins/mods if we’re supposed to ignore the trolls anyway. Let’s just let the shit troll threads appear AND IGNORE THEM, NOPE BETTER NOT PRESS THAT DELETE BUTTON GOD KNOWS WHAT THAT DOES.

At first I thought the IRC channel topic was a joke. Now I see that it’s not.

HoneyBadger

free

Penny posts a normal post and you guys get mad over it. Get over yourself please.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Penny has been posting completely reasonable stuff, I don’t know why people are overreacting? He’s just a well-meaning person trying to make his way in this harsh e-world.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

People who like winding people up love it when they get reaction. Penny can’t let things go and reacts. Hence will attract those wind up merchants like poo attracts flys. This is the way of things. Things is the way of this.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Monkeh

People who like winding people up love it when they get reaction. Penny can’t let things go and reacts. Hence will attract those wind up merchants like poo attracts flys. This is the way of things. Things is the way of this.

Honestly with a post like that it looks like you just described yourself really :>

Also can we please get this thread back on track its been de railed enuff already

Monkeh

Here is a pointless reply to your pointless reply.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »