9F

Quoted from schocky

worst troll ever + mentally handicapped … such people should be ignored:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-16019133/blocked.jpg.html

learn2live pls

Oh snap!

vani

Bully

christ why is everyone hating, youre just not deep enough to appreciate this guy

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Tommeh

I’m getting baited so hard here but aren’t you the guy that got banned from ubercharged like 2 years ago for spouting memes :PP

Yes I am the same guy I used Pennyfarthing instead but yeah sup tommy long time no see :>

Pennyfarming

Quoted from schocky

learn2live pls

Please understand that I wasnt even trolling you, like I literally said “Hey ive seen 3 of your demos and im your bigest fan can I add you?”

and you tell me to fuck off for like no reason, so I say “IDK Penny: Steffan is just being an elitist jerk and wont get off his high horse long enough to even acknowledge us let alone talk to us lol”

and then stefan goes completly batshit insane and says
“Epsilon stefaaan : penny pls. u are wasting ur time. you are an inferior “human being” so i ignore u. i wont start a flamewar lol”

Srsly dude good job representing the high div community espically seeing as it was in a lobby as well with a ton of new players and they see people like you acting like that? fucking shameful.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Mary had a little sheep, And with this sheep She went to sleep. The sheep turned out To be a ram And Mary had a little lamb!

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from schocky

learn2live pls

LMAO PHY

Moosetorpedo

I retract my previous statement about Penny being best scout EU in favour of Zen being best scout EU. I apologise for any confusion.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

<3

Moosetorpedo

I propose this entire thread be converted into Zen Appreciation Thread. I will head the Pags division.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Moosetorpedo

I retract my previous statement about Penny being best scout EU in favour of Zen being best scout EU. I apologise for any confusion.

Nope, and this is still an introduction where people can introduce themselves to me.

So i do not apreciate your attempts to hijack this thread, that is agaisnt forum rules and if you continue to do this I will have you banned from the forums by an admin :3

Moosetorpedo

i’m just here for the rugs

Ezygnum

Atleast Dan has some humour

Pennyfarming

Quoted from zen1th

<3

Go back to hacking in counter strike please, and leave this community alone

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Ezygnum

Atleast Dan has some humour

I didnt know sucking zens dick and posting rug jokes that I made counted as humour

Moosetorpedo

did you say zen

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »