Created 12th September 2012 @ 22:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

flexu

who the fuck are you and what the fuck u want

vani

Bully

xxxdarknedgy~

.Selo

I crave for attention, I have to create a blog that no one reads.
<3

octochris

(0v0)

literally the most boring, yawn inducing troll that i’ve ever seen on etf2l. even d1ck j0nes’ illiterate attention seeking was more entertaining than this. bring back somebody interesting please.

Last edited by octochris,

Pennyfarming

Quoted from .Selo

I crave for attention, I have to create a blog that no one reads.
<3

Please dont make such hurtful posts please or I will have to report you, I only made that blog to help new players get better and to give back to the TF2 community.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from octochris

literally the most boring, yawn inducing troll that i’ve ever seen on etf2l. bring back somebody interesting please.

Im sorry you feel that way but I was merely introducing myself, and as my mother always said “If you have got nothing good to say, say nothing at all” :))))))

Well I hope you are not all like this because I feel like this thread is going downhill with all this negativity maybe we should get back on track yes?

Trane

You can email him at the usual address, [email protected]

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Trane

You can email him at the usual address, [email protected]

No u, please I have no such email address can we stop with all this hurtful negativity.

higgs boson

APR |
APR-H

Well, I found some of it quite helpful and he seems like a genuinely helpful guy. He took the time to look at my performance in MGE and had some advice on how to improve.

Having said that I also need to stress that I really do hope he’s not an English major and parts of his blog posts make me think his little sister is ghostwriting some of it.
“Thanks for reading love Penny <3 xoxooxoxoxoxo" – really?

Anyway, I might just use this chance and take advantage of the talent flocking to this thread: In MGE, why do scouts mirror the movement of their enemy, especially in scout vs scout. Yes, it makes hitting the target easier, but it also makes it easier for them to hit you. In an actual 6v6 I can see moments when consistent pressure is more important than getting ahead in terms of damage done, but in MGE there doesn't seem to be a point to "yeah, I did 50 to him and he did 50 to me, so he's going back to his medic and I to mine, flank safe" – mainly because there is no flank.

Beetle

Most amazing troll i’ve ever met. He’s banned and blocked from BaN mumble and my friendslist. Don’t feed it!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from higgs boson

Anyway, I might just use this chance and take advantage of the talent flocking to this thread: In MGE, why do scouts mirror the movement of their enemy, especially in scout vs scout. Yes, it makes hitting the target easier, but it also makes it easier for them to hit you. In an actual 6v6 I can see moments when consistent pressure is more important than getting ahead in terms of damage done, but in MGE there doesn't seem to be a point to "yeah, I did 50 to him and he did 50 to me, so he's going back to his medic and I to mine, flank safe" – mainly because there is no flank.

thats exactly why most of those people fail in 6v6, trust me i had the same probs about half a year ago

Tommeh

‹Con›

I’m getting baited so hard here but aren’t you the guy that got banned from ubercharged like 2 years ago for spouting memes :PP

schocky

ist doof

worst troll ever + mentally handicapped … such people should be ignored:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-16019133/blocked.jpg.html

learn2live pls

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

this community..

Hallow

P.O.P

this hurts my tummy a bit

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »