Forum

Tarkus&matnuN

Created 10th September 2012 @ 18:35

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Quoted from AnimaL

rofl, going by ur logical arguments you could just say “i wasnt playing my brother was, there is no proof of it actually beeing me playing so you cant ban me”

in this case i think that there is enough proof for the ban, you are welcome to disagree..ill end there bcs you dont want to trust this one random guy who is trusted by biggest tf2 league in world and keep making stuff up why its bad… its community league, there are no contracts when you join..

No, you ban an account, if you held said account and let your brother hack then that is your problem.

Should we go back to drowning witches while we’re at it as well?

EDIT: You said “few people”, and that is where the problem lies. There is no few, there is one. One source, with no one to confirm anything at all.

Last edited by Crazyman,

AnimaL

Quoted from Crazyman

[…]
Should we go back to drowning witches while we’re at it as well?

funny u say that

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Crazyman

One source, with no one to confirm anything at all.

I’m looking for the right words here, but I cannot find any. Ask Anakin and others how the plugin worked and stop already.

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
I’m looking for the right words here, but I cannot find any. Ask Anakin and others how the plugin worked and stop already.

I did … together with about 4-5 other people. Anakin explained nothing bar that he said he took screens from POV. You see, if the person that made the plugin tells you something works like thus, you’re not really inclined to believe anything. No code was released, no one other then Anakin looked at the code.

People had an idea of what he did, and that he used an exploit. But the full code was never released. So all of it are guesses. The only real thing you can seemingly confirm is that it used the exploit Valve fixed.

Last edited by Crazyman,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Crazyman

The above mentioned people would’ve easily gotten banned the next match they played if they were hacking.

This is very spurious with no evidence to support it at all. How will it happen? Other team notice your 2d radar? Nope.

Quoted from Crazyman

No code was released, no one other then Anakin looked at the code.

Now I’m no expert, but releasing the code of an anticheat programme/exploit/script or w/e it should be called, sounds like a really, really bad and stupid idea.

Please give up already.

Last edited by Monkeh,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Crazyman

People had an idea of what he did, and that he used an exploit. But the full code was never released. So all of it are guesses. The only real thing you can seemingly confirm is that it used the exploit Valve fixed.

No, dude, anyone who knows how a server-client model works and trusts Valve enough to still play this game is not going be raise an issue, as if there was an exploit allowing a server-side plugin to execute malicious code on the client’s machine, you probably fell victim to such a misuse many times already. And, before you come up with your silly argument saying that it doesn’t make it good no matter how many times it’s been done, no one says it’s good – just that your weird, convoluted efforts are invalid.

envy

Madman strikes back.

severus

burn

Crazyman do you realize that if anakin would give away the source it would be like teaching bacteria exactly how antibiotics work.

Monkeh

Quoted from severus

Crazyman do you realize that if anakin would give away the source it would be like teaching bacteria exactly how antibiotics work.

Beautiful analogy :D

None of it is relevant. It’s not about Anakin not sharing the code, it’s about no one knowing the code and then banning people over 1 screen taken with said code/plugin. You can’t provide proof the screen is legit.

If Anakin maybe shared his code with a few other privileged people, you’d have an argument. Sadly, he didn’t. So the screen has as much value as someone shouting TheSucker is a hacker. Hearsay.

basH.

hf

cya norberts

Monkeh

Quoted from Crazyman

None of it is relevant. It’s not about Anakin not sharing the code, it’s about no one knowing the code and then banning people over 1 screen taken with said code/plugin. You can’t provide proof the screen is legit.

If Anakin maybe shared his code with a few other privileged people, you’d have an argument. Sadly, he didn’t. So the screen has as much value as someone shouting TheSucker is a hacker. Hearsay.

I admit that it’s possible that AnAkIn has somehow fabricated the screenshots for some unknown personal gain or even an elaborate troll attempt…it is possible.

It is also possible that AnAkIn is a guy who has spent a lot of time working on AC stuff for different leagues over a long time and has been a trusted member of various AC teams and projects over the years and is actually someone to trust and listen to.

This is a community run league and can be run in any way the admin team seem fit. If you don’t like it apply to be an admin or play in a different league, it’s as simple as that.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Crazyman

You can’t provide proof the screen is legit.

Jesus Christ, sometimes I wish I wasn’t a nerd, but right now, I wish everybody was one.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Wat. So You think Anakin would take screenshots from players he doesn’t like and shop hacks into it without damaging the picture data?

>illuminati

Quoted from Kvux

Wat. So You think Anakin would take screenshots from players he doesn’t like and shop hacks into it without damaging the picture data?

>illuminati

LIZARD PEOPLE

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »