Forum

Tarkus&matnuN

Created 10th September 2012 @ 18:35

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

If you read the thread you’d know exactly how the screens are taken Crazyman, you’re not paying attention. Anakin just didn’t want the exact details being released until Valve bust it completely.
The plugin forced some commands on the client, first to take a screenshot using the ingame jpg function, second to allow them to be uploaded to the server. That’s all it was.

And the screenshots must be either legit or photoshopped deliberately. They’re the only 2 options. So either the screens are legit and you shut up please for the love of god choose this option, or they’re photoshopped and Anakin is a master criminal for no apparent reason despite being trusted for years in the community.

EDIT: LOL you’re genuinely upset because you think this is not hard evidence but looking at demos of people who only use their hacks occasionally and very subtly is?!! You can SEE their hud!

Last edited by Sideshow,

envy

Quoted from Crazyman

If they would hack half the community would instantly be in uproar and a gazillion demos would’ve been given to the AC admins.

You can tell someone is using 2d radar by watching demos? I mean, lol, are you serious? In any other AC software it’s normal to take screenshots. If you have problems with the way Anakin got them, blame Valve.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Sideshow

EDIT: LOL you’re genuinely upset because you think this is not hard evidence but looking at demos of people who only use their hacks occasionally and very subtly is?!! You can SEE their hud!

this, really.

i dont get how people are so obsessed in debunking something so obvious

daniel

aHn

once a cheater always a cheater!!!

shame on you israelis, ban tarkus and matnun for good!

bena is a ginger btw

Dazrovia

Oh shit this arguing fight is so pathetic.

Last edited by Dazrovia,

alfa

the sad thing is that tarkus still talks shit even after he is banned

Dummy

Quoted from alfa

the sad thing is that tarkus still talks shit even after he is banned

why would you think he would stop? is silly thinking

h1

:3
BM

someone close this massively pointless thread already.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

canfo, you can finally do something nice here

close this shit and i will consider you as a rad admin BRO d:)

Gubbins

Op4

Just watched an stv of Tarkus, hacking his balls off. The definition of prefire, people at top level get too comfortable with players being good, don’t question stuff, put it down to gamesense. Dr.Justice has gamesense, kaidus has gamesense, fuck quad.

Link!

.:ne:.

look at all those germans at the etf2l staff page…

something is wrong here

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I think we’re done here.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9