Forum

Tarkus&matnuN

Created 10th September 2012 @ 18:35

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

There is no proof that they hacked bar screens from Anakins. Which, if true, were made with an exploit in the Source engine.

Can I present the police with evidence of a murder and randomly point at a stranger too nowadays?

Screens from an unknown source are not enough to ban people. They should’ve looked more at the set of people, but a set of screens from an unknown origin made with a plugin you don’t know the inner workings of is not ground for a ban :/

Or did they admit to hacking? If so, then all is justified. Carry on.

Last edited by Crazyman,

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from Crazyman

There is no proof that they hacked bar screens from Anakins. Which, if true, were made with an exploit in the Source engine.

Can I present the police with evidence of a murder and randomly point at a stranger too nowadays?

Screens from an unknown source are not enough to ban people. They should’ve looked more at the set of people, but a set of screens from an unknown origin made with a plugin you don’t know the inner workings of is not ground for a ban :/

Tarkus did

Quoted from Maffi

[…]

Tarkus did

Then his ban is valid, all others, aren’t then.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Crazyman

isnt anakanin a trusted person in the european community?

AnimaL

Quoted from Orchid

[…]
isnt anakanin a trusted person in the european community?

one of esl wire anticheat developers, leader of esl tf2 for like two years and valve developer wiki editor… nah…sounds like some scum who wants matnun to get banned

omg just run out of popcorn, brb!

envy

Quoted from Crazyman

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/20_7130ed_2048445.jpg

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]one of esl wire anticheat developers, leader of esl tf2 for like two years and valve developer wiki editor… nah…sounds like some scum who wants matnun to get banned

I was stating the obvious. Its just butthurt fanboys/patriotic people defendings their buddies.

Last edited by Orchid,

AnAkkk

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]one of esl wire anticheat developers, leader of esl tf2 for like two years and valve developer wiki editor… nah…sounds like some scum who wants matnun to get banned

I’m not an ESL Wire developer :P

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9wgxm8V0b1qbfko4.png

Tarkus

aHn

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

btw esl matnun has the medal of the first place in prem

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Tarkus

[…]

btw esl matnun has the medal of the first place in prem

who cares, as long as they are denied access from now on!
inb4 – hurr, remove all the wins they had, once a cheater always a cheater, who are you to say he didnt do this from the start.
Yeah I might be conflicting why my own statements, but you know what I mean.
My point is, they (him and you) should be denied access to a public league like this from now on. A year or ten, thats not my bidding.

Last edited by Orchid,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Waiting for a casually racist joke.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Si^

Waiting for a casually racist joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1rT6Vi5Ln4

¤____________¤

Quoted from Bena

why are they banned? they didnt cheat in a competitive game, just on dm servers.
TF2 is the only game that will ban them for that. cod/cs/other games would leave them play with cheat as long as they dont play in tournaments.

fyi cod bans anyone caught cheating by punkbuster be it on a pub server or in comp

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »