Forum

CEVO bans sandman will ETF2L follow?

Created 2nd March 2009 @ 08:22

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

g0d

ok so lets just do the same for kritz then… I vote for sandman limit 1 … because when we don’t bring change into our game it will just be another ripoff version of tfc and in 1 -2 years nobody will give a rats ass cause it just stays the same…

And believe me I hate the weapon as well as anybody and I would actually not feel bad with it gone… but why bann a perfectly possible way to integrate a new way of combat where before you could destroy with an uber advantage now the opposite team has a way to fight back.

It’s so gay to say like that ” You can’t adapt then quit” or “You don’t like then don’t I dont care.!!!111 oh btw. quit it!”
EDIT.
You’re in some way right god but you know… It’s wrong and you can feel it… ;p

skinnie

TCM

majority of the players agree the sandman is overpowered + makes the game looks really stupid

the rest wants the sandman BUT they also propose changes to the gun or sandmanlimit 1

=> OBVIOUSLY we shouldnt be using this sandman in its current state

elpedro

Agree!

Riemu

element //

its not a majority, its a landslide

hänsen

Team Popo!

dont you guys have something better to do? writing comms all day long?

wtf… shame on you..

Quit this now!

N/A

RaWr ::

I make a lot of nasty posts and lewd comments. I’m sorry for that.

atreides

On some maps, like badlands, you have to pay a very high price using sandman, on others like gran it’s less.

Whether TF2’s now looking seedy with new weapons, is a matter of taste. The way I see it not.

With sandmanlimit 1, it’s ensured that it’s not all about who’s hitting first on scout fights, assuming that both scouts stick together.

But: As long as uber gets affected that much, we should abandon it until this changes. Then allow it.

aves

ban ze sandman

perry

[MIPC]

stuns dont belong in a fps game. ban now

kEvNx

.#mtf

BAN FOR SANDMAN! perry is right.

Its quite obvious that this discussion needs a vote to decide this once and for all!

So admin speak up! :p let us vote ^^

ChOun

iCon

2 weeks befor scout maj, valve reborn the heavy.

Scout maj is here, heavy is down.

THX

ban sandman.

Pamppu

brz
cvx|

Looking at GJs’ “adapt or quit” comment, I guess I have to quit the game then. And yes, the sandman is annoying.

The best solution could be that the unlocks are allowed if both teams agree.

wer

tfortress.no

best solution is to simply ban the sandman

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »