RIP

Yeah, but as soon as ETF2L ban it, F2 can ban it on the pickup channels :D

Rinorragi

Troopers

It should not be banned.

Funkeh

DStM

What has that got to do with anything?

I don’t like stuns either; have yet to use it (my clan’s scouts are adamant that it is hard to use but I disagree on the basis that I am constantly stunned :S). When a stun is in effect it increases the chances of a kill on said player by about 80% unless their team is miles away in which case it is assured. Furthermore, one stun on a soldier/medic/demoman will effectively end a push – a stun on a scout renders those two scouts ineffective as they are at low strength before they can react.

I am not saying it is a sure thing every time, I am saying it increases the chances to destroy a team by a significant margin considering how relatively easy it seems to be after a bit of practice.

beta

RaWr ::

Hmm ok, I probably mis-read that, took it as ‘unlocks allowed if both teams agree’. I did not read the detail into which weeks etc! :)

Mike

Well ofcourse Sandman is overpowered. You can see that on every pcw or pickup that is played… Etf2l should ban it or allow it only if both teams agree, that would be fair, I think so :)

skinnie

TCM

only allow if both teams agree sounds good to me

Iller

tGa

Since so many teams seem to want to ban the Sandman on matches, I guess it will be no problem for two competing teams to agree not to use it even though they are allowed to according to the ETF2L rules.

popsu

Troopers

Should not be banned, based on the argument that it will force teams to think of new ways to play the game. The updates released by Valve continue to evolve the game & playing styles of teams, keeping the game fresh and exciting, which in my opinion is a very good thing. I don’t really care if it’s overpowered now, teams will adapt, and with enough feedback Valve will fine tune possible imbalances.

Assault Marine Sigh

adapt to what ? the players aim ? no … you cant adapt to a weapon that even when used next to point blank stuns you long enough for the other player to switch weapon and do enough dmg for you to barely even scratch his ass.
On top of that how can you adjust to charging in with the uber ? ninja with it ? no .. you charge in as wtf is the point of invln if you cant do that ….
Adapting to a weapon like that is near to impossible. New tactics can be used ofc .. but essentially it boils down to which scout pair hit the other scout pair first = end game.

the weapon needs to be banned, i have said so since day one its op, its just far too easy to use.

About how easy is to use sandman. Half of stuns are just random shots in the area “where they can be” its not skill just luck.

hänsen

Team Popo!

as i heard of it, i thought it would be on the basis of a taunt.. so that you cant move while shooting… that would make it some kinda more balanced…

it’s awesome, once by luck i stunned a 100% medic.. and raped him ^^ it’s just to awesome…

but on maps like badlands i really miss the doublejump.. you cant really push…

JimmyBreeze

k^m

let teams use it if both teams agree :)

Just as I said it seems to be the best way. Altought there will be not many matches with sandman on :)

Slick

Epsilon

ban it!

GJ

cvx|
cvx|

All unlocks should be ok. If you can’t adapt, then quit. Simple as that.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »