AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 69 70 71 ... 73 Next »

AnAkkk

Update (3.16) :
– Fixed a viewangles false positive on some “fun” maps

Benzin0

Hi Anakin,

i like your anti triggerbot dedector, i use it for my public CSS Server.
Your anti triggerbot works really good !
Do you plan a new update ?

Last edited by Benzin0,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Benzin0

Hi Anakin,

i like your anti triggerbot dedector, i use it for my public CSS Server.
Your anti triggerbot works really good !
Do you plan a new update ?

Why? Is there something broken? Why do things have to be kept updated if they just work? Do you expect anakin to be magically able to add new detection methods out of thin air? It doesn’t work that way.

AnAkkk

New features were planned and are still, but I had lot of stuff to do lately, and I’m currently working on TFTrue.

You’re a legend AnAkIn ;)

Any chance the screenshot feature will come back? Would be very helpful for us in terms of catching esp users. Privacy issues or not if it only takes pictures within tf2 i think the pros outweigh the cons personally.

Anyhow, keep up the good work!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

NSATF2L

MEGAMIDDIE

What exactly is a viewangle? Am I being stupid?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Lazybear

Any chance the screenshot feature will come back? Would be very helpful for us in terms of catching esp users. Privacy issues or not if it only takes pictures within tf2 i think the pros outweigh the cons personally.

WHAT

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
WHAT

don’t see anything wrong with that statement

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

#LostMotivation

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
WHAT

Do you like frequent my little pony trade servers or something? Why would a tf2 screenshot be that private to you.. It obviously doesn’t take screens of your desktop, as it is a server plugin just like any other. This has been used in counter strike for a long time, and it’s damn effective.

quintosh

wL.

esea client uses it too

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Most AC tools take screenshots while they are running, afaik. The thing that enraged people when AnAkIn’s tool did it was rather that you did not actually install anything on your PC and did not get informed beforehand. It also used an exploit (correct me if I am wrong here).

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

If you could do screenshots in some above-board way and it didn’t hurt performance I would use it. triggerbotdetections.log seems to be mostly boring false positives.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Lazybear

[…]

Do you like frequent my little pony trade servers or something? Why would a tf2 screenshot be that private to you.. It obviously doesn’t take screens of your desktop, as it is a server plugin just like any other. This has been used in counter strike for a long time, and it’s damn effective.

it also makes people freeze for a few seconds destroying an uber. no ty

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 69 70 71 ... 73 Next »