Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 70 71 72 73 Next »

AnAkkk

Quoted from Lazybear

You’re a legend AnAkIn ;)

Any chance the screenshot feature will come back? Would be very helpful for us in terms of catching esp users. Privacy issues or not if it only takes pictures within tf2 i think the pros outweigh the cons personally.

Anyhow, keep up the good work!

Unfortunately, it is not possible, they blocked it on the Orange Box engine. It is probably still possible on all other versions (L4D, L4D2, CS GO, Dota 2…) considering every time they fix something it remains unfixed in other games.

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

What exactly is a viewangle? Am I being stupid?

It is the direction your player is looking at. Aimbots/No Spread/No Recoil/etc hacks usually modify it.

Quoted from Lazybear

[…]

Do you like frequent my little pony trade servers or something? Why would a tf2 screenshot be that private to you.. It obviously doesn’t take screens of your desktop, as it is a server plugin just like any other. This has been used in counter strike for a long time, and it’s damn effective.

It is still working on the HL1 engine, and Valve doesn’t seem to want to block it here. Some server admins use it to flood people hard drives with screenshots…

Quoted from fraac

If you could do screenshots in some above-board way and it didn’t hurt performance I would use it. triggerbotdetections.log seems to be mostly boring false positives.

I just checked and I still get ton of cheaters detected for prediction hacks/invalid viewangles every day. Do you have any of these?

I know someone that 4 CSS servers and around 20 TF2 ones, he uses the plugin on all of them since August 2013, and I just checked his banlist:
655 cheaters banned for prediction hacks
202 cheaters banned for invalid viewangles

(quite a lot of these are detected for potential autotrigger as well)

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

Update (3.17)
– Fixed crash on Windows after the last TF2 update
– The restriction on plugin_load added by the last TF2 update will be automatically removed for the auto updater to work correctly

snelvuur

I believe it now gives false postitives, bans people for that.

deathyy

Open't

All AC’s are giving false positives for the new taunts. We need a replacement for SMAC ASAP

AnAkkk

Quoted from deathyy

All AC’s are giving false positives for the new taunts. We need a replacement for SMAC ASAP

I’ll check it out. In the meantime, set aac_check_viewangles to 0.

AnAkkk

Quoted from deathyy

If anyone could lend me one of these new taunts, it could help fixing the issue :)

AnAkkk

I have some of the new taunts now. Does anyone know how to reproduce it? :)

fnordi

PrettyGay

yeah i got banned from the gfm mge server for joining in on a conga taunt thing

AnAkkk

Update (3.18):
– Fixed viewangles false positive with the new taunts

Thanks to kaptain and quintosh for their items :)

Last edited by AnAkkk,

userid_ivan

[AM]
GFM

All “Invalid viewangles” bans starting from the new update have been removed from GFM mge servers!

AnAkkk

Update (3.21):
– Fixed a rare case of viewangles false positives related to new taunts

Kengur

Quoted from AnAkkk

Site: http://tftrue.redline-utilities.net/anakinac.html

dns error?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Kengur

[…]
dns error?

Wrong link, fixed :)

rain82k

This player is very often logged with us but can not see anything in the game itself! Does he use a trigger rather cheat or not?

[27/07/2014 12:56:36] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 33
[27/07/2014 14:01:53] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 42
[27/07/2014 14:48:55] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 21
[27/07/2014 15:22:50] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 22

AnAkkk

Quoted from rain82k

This player is very often logged with us but can not see anything in the game itself! Does he use a trigger rather cheat or not?

[27/07/2014 12:56:36] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 33
[27/07/2014 14:01:53] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 42
[27/07/2014 14:48:55] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 21
[27/07/2014 15:22:50] Potential autotrigger (+attack): Name: Exclusive[AKA] The One and Only IP: XXXXXXXX:27005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28847080 Num detections: 22

Probably not if you can’t see anything. I’ll try to tweak the detection in a future version to be a bit more “precise”.
A new anticheat with more features than this one is still planned though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 70 71 72 73 Next »