Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 73 Next »

Stuppa

.Dicknitas

thank u for the answers guys =D

Last edited by Stuppa,

Ghost Killer

ghp.

Let me ask u something: You said that triggerbot detection is only an evidence, not a fact that someone is cheating. But what about auto zoom hack? Does it detects for sure? Or it works the same way? (The more detections you get, more likely)

konr

Quoted from Ghost Killer

Let me ask u something: You said that triggerbot detection is only an evidence, not a fact that someone is cheating. But what about auto zoom hack? Does it detects for sure? Or it works the same way? (The more detections you get, more likely)

This is a triggerbot detector that works by checking if something is happening, but that thing can be reproduced without hacks, so it isn’t 100% from this that that person hacks.

Ghost Killer

ghp.

Quoted from konr

[…]This is a triggerbot detector that works by checking if something is happening, but that thing can be reproduced without hacks, so it isn’t 100% from this that that person hacks.

I am aware of the concept of “heuristic”, but the sentence “It has two other detections but that are much more rare (these are a 100% way to tell if someone cheat)” made me wonder if the developer found a really clever way to detect other things (not triggerbot), that decreases that uncertainty a lot. It’s not like I would use something like this as the only proof someone cheats, but I’d like to know how confident on that the developer is…

AnAkkk

Quoted from Ghost Killer

I actually added the auto zoom/auto stickybomb det/auto airblast/auto cloak hack detections a few days ago, and they are just heuristics just like the triggerbot ones. And yes, the more detections, the more likely, but it doesn’t mean that someone cheat for sure.

EDIT:
I’ve added the list of current features to the 1st post.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Ghost Killer

ghp.

Ok, thanks for clarification.

AnAkkk

Update:
– Removed the “Potential” word before the prediction hack/anti speedhack bypass hack detections in the logfile.

AnimaL

ty anakin for this great tool! Suddenly, for some “strange” reason my team plays like d6 :D

AnAkkk

Quoted from AnimaL

ty anakin for this great tool! Suddenly, for some “strange” reason my team plays like d6 :D

Does that apply to you as well? :)

AnimaL

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Does that apply to you as well? :)

im afraid it has, my healing abilities have been seriously damaged since i put this plugin on our server… in fact our demo is pretty much hating on me ever since :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

More name and shame please!

Swedish Santa

This is great!

I have a question though. What if the player in question is accused by cheating but in reality is massively skilled? I am very surprised that boomeh would even cheat…

Also, as maining medic (1200h) I usually try to use enemy rockets to rocketjump away when like everyone on my team is down. I only need to see in what distance the soldier is and listen when the rocket is launched. Even if I am not looking at the rocket, I can manage to rocketjump away to safety. Of course, this does not always work as planned and sometimes I time the jump to early or to late.

Can I get caught by the plugin because of my ability to rocketjump blinded?

Septique

Quoted from Swedish Santa

Wat

Ghent

Team

I have a question though. What if the player in question is accused by cheating but in reality is massively skilled? I am very surprised that boomeh would even cheat…

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NoJu

8D

I am very surprised that boomeh would even cheat…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 73 Next »