Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 73 Next »

Sookie

GayD

They are not being posted under the cheating banner.

Well you did cheat last year, at the date which is in my post, and under the name “Sookie Stackhouse”.

No, you had an actual 3rd party .dll injected into the game.

Stop talking shit and just admit it and get banned like all cheaters should.

prec would not trigger that detection, nor any 3rd party DLL that isn’t intended to add/modify TF2 specific code. In other words, it can only be a hack.

GG

Last edited by Sookie,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Koeitje

They are not being posted under the cheating banner.

If you want to play word games then no, he doesn’t accuse them as such with his words. But the feel of the entire post can easily lead someone to that conclusion though. Naming people detected by the triggerbot probably wasn’t the best thing to do knowing how gaming communities normally respond to these kind of things.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Sookie

[…]

[…]

[…]

[…]

[…]

Well, dblocker or whatever its called actually caught you injecting dll’s…so yeah.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

If you want to play word games then no, he doesn’t accuse them as such with his words. But the feel of the entire post can easily lead someone to that conclusion though. Naming people detected by the triggerbot probably wasn’t the best thing to do knowing how gaming communities normally respond to these kind of things.

Well there is a difference between being detected by the triggerbot detecting heuristic or being actually caught injecting dll’s.

Last edited by fanny_filth,

Hunt3r

LAME

Quoted from fanny_filth

WHAT DID HE SAY? WHY EDIT?

Яyan

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

It has nothing to do with the hardware survey. These informations are sent every time you launch steam during the login process. They added that silently at some point last year.

I presume it may be around the same time steam guard was added.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Яyan

[…]

I presume it may be around the same time steam guard was added.

No, it was actually before Steam Guard was added (it was already here like 6 months before IIRC). This information is currently not even linked with Steam Guard as some people already made some external apps that can login into Steam with Steam Guard without sending these infos.

EDIT:
BTW Valve broke the plugin on Windows with the new TF2 update, will fix soon.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

I released an update, all the crashes should be fixed.

Septique

How can I update it? I mean the link is the same as before.

AnAkkk

Just restart your server, it auto updates.

Stuppa

.Dicknitas

I tried to upload the addon to the server and it accepts the .so and the .vdf but not the .dll…

btw Where can I contact with you privately?

Quoted from Stuppa

I tried to upload the addon to the server and it accepts the .so and the .vdf but not the .dll…

irc

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from Stuppa

If your server is on a Linux server then you’re going to need the .so file. The .dll is used on servers running Windows.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Stuppa

The .so file is for linux servers, the .dll file is for windows servers. You can obviously only get one of them running on your server ;)

ninja’d by 17 minutes, wat?

Last edited by CanFo,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 73 Next »