AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 73 Next »

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Kritzonite

[…]

In regards to the people anakin posted and said they are cheating, he didn’t just grab those from the logs. He spectated them whenever he could, fetched STV demos and watched them as well as tried to get POVs (which failed probably due to communication issues with ETF2L staff).
The people listed are people that AnAkIn himself is sure of they cheat after reviewing every bit of information he could get his hands on.
It is up to you to trust his judgement just like you’d trust ETF2L’s AC admins’ (although it would be perfectly normal to wait until ETF2L themselves have verified his claims).

DBlocker was made by Didrole, from my understanding they know each other. I’ve analyzed DBlocker myself and his claims are accurate http://www.gamedeception.net/threads/21736 , not sure what more I can do than that :/

Your last paragraph is valid. I agree that before this plugin can be used the AC admins should outline a clear policy regarding it.

EDIT: with that I mean that I agree with octochris etc that it should first be properly tested and stats about its accuracy should be gathered.

Last edited by Casual,

Dummy

Quoted from Kritzonite

[…]

Kritzonite, some people are certainties such as Nace, as he was proven using Dblocker, while others are potential because they were ‘caught’ using this new plug-in. Your point that because he does not understand Dblocker completely, he cannot use this is dumb – I’m sure no-one besides the devs understand the ESEA client completely but it is still used to ban. Like the ESEA client, Dblocker is not new on the market and it’s proven to work

bìester

casual arent you the guy who is selling hacks?
isnt it a bit dump to help someone creating a ac tool? I guess noone on etf2l will buy any of your hacks :D

Dummy

Quoted from bìester

casual arent you the guy who is selling hacks?
isnt it a bit dump to help someone creating a ac tool? I guess noone on etf2l will buy any of your hacks :D

since hes helping i guess he’ll create dem hacks which can dodge it :D

bìester

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
since hes helping i guess he’ll create dem hacks which can dodge it :D

thats what i thought as well – he just wants to know how this tool wroks to add a feature to his hacks to dodge actool
NO CASUAL I WONT TRUST YOU HACKING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

Last edited by bìester,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

danny, you might want to read the OP. I’m the one who found this thing, fixed it in my hack and explained how it works to various people. AnAkIn then made a plugin to detect this behaviour.

Also thanks for the advertising :)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

it doesnt matter if casual helps creating ac tools cuz there are still enough mongs that are buying cheats :D

bìester

Quoted from Casual

danny, you might want to read the OP. I’m the one who found this thing, fixed it in my hack and explained how it works to various people. AnAkIn then made a plugin to detect this behaviour.

Also thanks for the advertising :)

Quoted from Casual

[…]
I mean I used my triggerbot and AnAkIn checked if it picked up on it. It did . So if you’d like further proof I can hop on a server with you, triggerbot around, get detected.

you fixed it well mate :D

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from bìester

[…]

[…]

Please write your thoughts and statements on the matter on a piece of paper, stand in front of a mirror and read them aloud, because I feel you are outright retarded.

bìester

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

Please write your thoughts and statements on the matter on a piece of paper, stand in front of a mirror and read them aloud, because I feel you are outright retarded.

deine mama hat finger am rücken

IPZIE

SUAVE

biester is not really getting the point of selling weapons to the one site and selling defensive techniques to the others.

its a win win situation

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from bìester

[…]
[…]

Obviously I had to edit my code to be vulnerable to this heuristic before testing -_-‘
I’m trying to keep a low profile here as to not make this all look like a giant advertisement for me… Oh well

Last edited by Casual,

atmo

Quoted from Kritzonite

[…]With regard to the Dblocker list, am I correct in stating that you didn’t develop this AC plugin? If not, and if you do not have a total understanding of it and ability to verify its quality and reliability, what on earth gives you the right to go around throwing up names of people detected by it on a public forum, before these people have been subjected to the demo review which you are so keen to repeatedly mention, but not use as part of a proper due process before subjecting the listed individuals to unwarranted public scrutiny?

Let me guess – every time you use a formula in an exam, you derive it from first principles.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Casual

[…]
Obviously I had to edit my code to be vulnerable to this heuristic before testing -_-‘
I’m trying to keep a low profile here as to not make this all look like a giant advertisement for me… Oh well

You don’t sound like a feeder of kids lacking self-esteem, could’ve done much better job otherwise.

From myself I’m just gonna add that it’s not like the project is going to be used widely and officially anytime soon, so nobody is forced to use it. We’ve already been proven that the AC team is skeptical about it, so the nay-sayers shouldn’t feel all that worried either. If you feel like supporting the case, it’s totally up to you and I feel that whenever we’re about to go off the subject of providing any constructive data to the either party, then the discussion should be ceased.

One last thing to be addressed here:
Quoted from Kritzonite

With regard to the Dblocker list, am I correct in stating that you didn’t develop this AC plugin? If not, and if you do not have a total understanding of it and ability to verify its quality and reliability, what on earth gives you the right to go around throwing up names of people detected by it on a public forum, before these people have been subjected to the demo review which you are so keen to repeatedly mention, but not use as part of a proper due process before subjecting the listed individuals to unwarranted public scrutiny?

Without pointing fingers, especially at you, Kritzonite, it should be pointed out, that without the appropriate knowledge about the certain anti-cheat algorithm’s specifics, no final decisions and judgments should be made.
Ergo, if those lists do not definitely decide whether someone’s guilty or otherwise, then they should not be paid attention to by anyone, but the AC team themselves.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Casual

[…]

I’m going to assume more than 1 triggerbot was tested, the others did not need editing to be vulnurable to this specific heuristics approach before testing?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 73 Next »