Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 73 Next »

fr0w

\V/ Gold

I am a little bit scared…

Last edited by fr0w,

AnAkkk

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

I’m going to assume more than 1 triggerbot was tested, the others did not need editing to be vulnurable to this specific heuristics approach before testing?

Yes, I tested the one that most hacks have.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from Dummy

[…] some people are certainties such as Nace […]

You sir, are full of shit and is entering a world of pain.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Yes, I tested the one that most hacks have.

You tested only one? Or yes we tested several, including the most popular one?

Abra

Quoted from Casual

[…]
I mean I used my triggerbot and AnAkIn checked if it picked up on it. It did. So if you’d like further proof I can hop on a server with you, triggerbot around, get detected.

lol =) if you cant hit anything without trigerbot its your problems.i sure this newbie script will flag 90% prem scouts.

+Quoted from irfx

[…]

Once a cheater – always a cheater.

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]
http://etf2l.org/matches/14343/

yes, now I remember,you was so terrible andi rape you so hard,no wonder you think I cheat that game =D

Last edited by Abra,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

You tested only one?

Only one flaw.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Abra

[…]
lol =) if you cant hit anything without trigerbot its your problems.i sure this newbie script will flag 90% prem scouts.

+[…]

[…]
yes, now I remember,you was so terrible andi rape you so hard,no wonder you think I cheat that game =D

lulz

Abra

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

lulz

only for me
you scream like a scaried 3 year old girl dat game =D and you even crying untill now

Last edited by Abra,

ashkan

Quoted from Abra

[…]
only for me
you scream like a scaried 3 year old girl dat game =D and you even crying untill now

Stop.

(someone hammertime me)

AnAkkk

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

You tested only one? Or yes we tested several, including the most popular one?

All triggerbots use a pretty similar code. This code is available on various hack sites since around CSS was released. There are not a billion of ways to make a triggerbot. It’s as simple as checking if the player is in the crosshair (not exactly that, but you get the idea) and firing. And this was proven when boomeh and others got detected as they were using various hacks.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

Stop.

(someone hammertime me)

Hammerzeit.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

All triggerbots use a pretty similar code. This code is available on various hack sites since around CSS was released. There are not a billion of ways to make a triggerbot. It’s as simple as checking if the player is in the crosshair (not exactly that, but you get the idea) and firing. And this was proven when boomeh and others got detected as they were using various hacks.

If these hacks are well documented, are you sure that relying on security through obscurity by not open sourcing your AC program is the best. Especially (and I don’t mean to accuse anyone here) considering this statement :

Quoted from Casual

I’m the one who found this thing, fixed it in my hack and explained how it works to various people. AnAkIn then made a plugin to detect this behaviour.

(Not trying to accuse Casual of trying to circumvent detection of his cheats by this particular triggerbot detection method or of aiding others in doing so, but the knowledge being spread potentially beyond the group of people directly involved with this detection method would make your case for security through obscurity less solid).

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

AnAkIn is the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero, he is a silent guardian, a watchful protector… a dark knight.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Although there are various methods to make it appear “natural”, which do differ with a lot more frequency.

alfa

Quoted from Admirable

AnAkIn is the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero, he is a silent guardian, a watchful protector… a dark knight.

bananakin??

Last edited by alfa,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 73 Next »