Forum

WPTF2L?

Created 22nd January 2012 @ 22:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Quoted from Monkeh

Best rules where when we had 7v7 demo limit 1 but med limit 2 and 1 always had to use Kritz. Boss season.

Damn, I would like to try that out. I guess there were tons of aggressive gameplay.

GiddyM0

Another reason why WP is getting less attractive is that their main prizes – servers. Rumors says that those servers are kinda shitty, laggy and etc. So players don’t wanna play there,
BTW people say that WP maps is boring too. That’s becouse players like maps such as BLands, Gran, Snake. Last season there was bazzilion this one Warmfront and people dont like those ones as well as I. Third reason – to less popularity. I think Internet needs more adds of this league. Etf2l should advertise WP more than now too.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

The server exotic got from Wireplay has been fine, regularly used for doublemixes and have never had complaints from anyone about lag etc.

From personal experience ours has been fine

AnimaL

never had issues with wireplay servers ( other than its uk server ) but even then im getting 20ms less than multiplay uk servers

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

They’re looking for teams to replace a few drops ladies and gentlemen, go sign up, go on, what’s the worst that could happen?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2