Forum

WPTF2L?

Created 22nd January 2012 @ 22:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Why is the WPTF2L so unattractive? There were so few teams that they had to “comprimise” div5 and div6 together…

y u no like wptf2l? D:

Genmix

bobs

I like it :3

schocky

ist doof

what is that?

trololol :D

vøid

i click on like

wnk1ee

wireplay is a great league , just try it out

dauk

edit

Last edited by dauk,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

The website sucks

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

The website sucks

No, that’s ESL.

wnk1ee

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

The website sucks

which changes would you apply to the current wptf2l website then?

I don’t think that it is only the website design which isn’t that modern.
The WPTF2L and the ETF2L are very similar but the ETF2L is much bigger. Is it because of the “.uk” so non-uk-teams dislike to play there?
I think it’s somehow sad to see the league shrink. ESL already has thrown us off and maybe we should keep at least two European leagues alive.

Last edited by Peign slays dragons,

Black_Bob

[DA]

I enjoy playing in wireplay, the leagues got the balls to introduce new rules/maps/team sizes to keep things fresh and fun.

7 vs 7 highlander teams rock :D

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

I don’t think that it is only the website design which isn’t that modern.
The WPTF2L and the ETF2L are very similar but the ETF2L is much bigger. Is it because of the “.uk” so non-uk-teams dislike to play there?
I think it’s somehow sad to see the league shrink. ESL already has thrown us off and maybe we should keep at least two European leagues alive.

Wireplay simply isn’t as well known. ETF2L is still the “central hub” for EU competitive so people will look here and even then mostly on the newsposts/General ETF2L forum.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

played in various Wireplay leagues for years, 6v6, 7v7 going back to the days of a blanket CL2 and carpets of stickies. It’s always been a pleasure. Best rules where when we had 7v7 demo limit 1 but med limit 2 and 1 always had to use Kritz. Boss season.

Having a couple of active TF2 leagues is always going to be of benefit to the scene, so go sign up for the waiting list and sign up for future seasons too, make it worth their while.

atomic-

wptf2l needs more advertising

Sketch

MM

wp>etf2l!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »