Forum

Rate hacks

Created 13th December 2011 @ 23:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

Ghostface

spire

Prozak ez to hit did 20-18 against him on MGE.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

They’re doing it up across the pond as well http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/427040/

edit: beat you to it :>

Last edited by ell,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/427040/

a little explanation of what we are talking about atm, about the history of those “hacks” scripts and just a hint how widespread it actually is

Last edited by smziii,

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

paranoia. i recall freshmeatt saying i was impossible to hit. but the only thing i did was forcing 1v1s all the time because i knew he was weak in it.

i’d say 90% of all ratehack-accusations come from scouts with egos who cant take being outplayed. 10% are actualy “ratehacks”.

(no offense freshmeatt, im trying to illustrate something so people won’t cry RATEHAX after every time their ego takes a bruise. calling someone ratehacker is the new form of calling someone cheater. see beavern and his ban)

gibix

iH

in b4 everyone in a pcw shouts ratehack at enemy’s LOL

IPZIE

SUAVE

FREE BOOMEH!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

+1 we should not exaggerate now thats true, cuz if every warp gets reported the AC-Team will die under shitloads of work, but if several people, maybe even different teams start realizing that somebody is warping/ratehacking intentional, for example in every 1v1 situation, we should be aware that there is something like ratehacking

Last edited by smziii,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

pretty sure this has been in use for a long time (looked at a few peoples wire autoconfigs in past)

gibix

iH

this reminds me off my css days on esl, when everytime something is suspicious, people would go on esl and check the anticheat log for suspicious things in config and report it to the admins.

even when i was an admin on esl every damn week another post about wrong settings in the config and that we needed to ban that player LOL

just stop crying and keep playing, if you know the enemy scout is “ratehacking” just dont shoot the body but shoot next to the body.

its that easy

Septique

Quoted from gibix

this reminds me off my css days on esl, when everytime something is suspicious, people would go on esl and check the anticheat log for suspicious things in config and report it to the admins.

even when i was an admin on esl every damn week another post about wrong settings in the config and that we needed to ban that player LOL

just stop crying and keep playing, if you know the enemy scout is “ratehacking” just dont shoot the body but shoot next to the body.

its that easy

Please don’t post anything that useless anymore. Kthxbye

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from gibix

” just dont shoot the body but shoot next to the body.

its that easy

I really hope you are joking :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from xiuxiu

paranoia. i recall freshmeatt saying i was impossible to hit. but the only thing i did was forcing 1v1s all the time because i knew he was weak in it.

i’d say 90% of all ratehack-accusations come from scouts with egos who cant take being outplayed. 10% are actualy “ratehacks”.

(no offense freshmeatt, im trying to illustrate something so people won’t cry RATEHAX after every time their ego takes a bruise. calling someone ratehacker is the new form of calling someone cheater. see beavern and his ban)

Yes, it’s hard to differentiate between good movement making it hard to hit people and bad reg.

I just don’t try to shoot the scout I can’t hit (unless he’s running in a straight line) and wait for a soldier to tag him :P.

Last edited by Koeitje,

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

I used wallhack in the AFS season, just sayin’.

gibix

iH

Quoted from Septique

[…]

Please don’t post anything that useless anymore. Kthxbye

this whole topic is useless, i mean whats the point of this topic, except highlighting things the majority of the players allready knew. or is it to “scare” the “ratehackers”.

and linus im not joking ;)

hoppi

TIDS

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

I used wallhack in the AFS season, just sayin’.

see u next year

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »