Forum

TF2 Update

Created 30th November 2011 @ 00:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from IPZIE

like said before tabbing or alt+tabbing means to be able to go onto your dektop by pressing the windows button while ingame… common sense

Windows button is disabled for me a I prob press it once a year. On its birthday.

IPZIE

SUAVE

yes and the issue is for me that the screen stays black when im going back into the game but i can still hear the sounds :(

Ordinator

tuhi

Again awesome update by valve, now my f2 freezing after 10-20 mins of playing and only killing process is helping, sometimes i cant even do that and i need to hard reset my pc. :(

AnimaL

Quoted from IPZIE

yes and the issue is for me that the screen stays black when im going back into the game but i can still hear the sounds :(

two ways to fix:
1. update chris cfg
or 2. remove mat_antialias from cfg, add -dxlevel xx and +mat_antialias 0 in launch options… use 81 or 90 where xx is to set w/e dx level u need

stvv

WUL

getting even worse fps drops than before, completely reinstalled the game just in case that was aproblem, still the same :-(

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

It didn’t do anything for alt-tabbing under xp pro…but then again that wasn’t in the update notes:)

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from IPZIE

I had the same issue a while back, but fixed it self.

Get good german nub.

<3

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

update didnt break any hud so its no real update!!!!!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

and i thought the freezes were bad before…

Septique

Works fine or even better for me

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

MY FUCKING DEMO FROM LAST NIGHT :@

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

fantastic update, instant altab is win win !

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from howdeh

MY FUCKING DEMO FROM LAST NIGHT :@

dw they always fix the demos

General

Flame

– Dramatically improved the dynamic model loading system’s memory usage, performance, and stability
– Reduced memory usage on systems running Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
– Improved alt-tab handling under Windows Vista and Windows 7

Its more like

– Dramatically improved the dynamic model loading system’s memory usage, performance, and stability
– Reduced memory usage on systems running Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
– Improved alt-tab handling under Windows Vista and Windows 7
Implemented new bugs

Last edited by General,

Root

starlight

Quoted from Brainmaster

fantastic update, instant altab is win win !

yeah! and no more freezes

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »